MERGED-->International Grammy Broadcasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chocky

Refugee
Grammy's on Australian TV?

Can't find any info regarding Grammy's being broadcast on Aussie TV. I called Foxtel and the best they could come up with was a red-carpet special on E!

Anyone got any details?

beli said:
I have a feeling the Grammys weren't broadcast last year either. I think we only get the Latin Grammys now. :slant:

I'm pretty sure I saw an ad for it on TV a few days ago ...

Anyone know when Grammies on tv in Uk

Does anyone out there know if and when the grammies will be shown on Uk Tv or sky?

I hope it is on as u2 did not win a thing at the Brits last week

I heard its on tomorrow in one of the topics earlier tonight but I dont know what channel.

Last year it was on a Monday night at like 10.30pm a week later. I remember the last time U2 performed it was advertised and aired on a Friday night at 8.30. It was on the news 2nite but mainly about Ray Charles. Could be in trouble of not getting it for some time.

The Maestro said:
Will it be the full show or will it be cut?

Have no idea - had a look at the website and the schedule tonight has the Grammys running from 9 till 11pm. 2 hours, I guess - decription for show is as follows:

"The Grammy Awards 2005 Coverage of the 47th annual music awards ceremony, hosted by hip-hop star Queen Latifah and including a show-stopping opening number by the Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani and Eve, Los Lonely Boys, Maroon5 and Franz Ferdinand, and performances by Green Day, U2, Tim McGraw and Alicia Keys"

Edited highlights I imagine!

Back
Top Bottom