MERGED ---> Improv Everywhere re-create U2 Rooftop Stunt... + Funny story on atu2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Funny story on atu2.com

Look at the "don't get fooled again" article.

My favorite parts:

"who are you supposed to be?" "The Edge."

"ATTICA! ATTICA!"

This is absolutely hilarious... I wish I could have seen this, but I was probably inside MSG by that time.

The funny thing is that the day after the concert, I heard some people talk about U2 playing on a roof around where I was staying... I was like what? How could I miss that, given the fact that I spent most of the day with U2 fans? I went online to check if it was true, but then I saw nothing about a rooftop concert on any fan site, so I figured these guys had seen a U2 tribute band (there were a few playing in NYC that week-end) and thought it was the real thing.

But THIS? Just too funny...:laugh:

I wish the band sees this, they're going to get a kick out of it!

Improv Everywhere re-create U2 Rooftop Stunt - Funniest reading in a while

http://www.improveverywhere.com/mission_view.php?mission_id=48

Sorry if it's old, searched the forum via google and came up with nothing.

These guys basically dressed up as U2 and performed on a roof-top, successfully fooling people into thinking they were the band, etc. etc. complete with police roof-top raid and everything! Enjoy

The police sergeant asked me "Who are YOU supposed to be?" I sheepishly shrugged and answered... "the edge?" He broke a small smile.

this is funny....prank of u2 on rooftop in nyc

this is bunch of guys pulling a prank on a rooftop in new york dressed up as u2 doing Streets. the day of the MSG show right near the garden....these people actually think its u2...too funny...i dont know if this has been posted before or if this is the wrong forum...sorry if it is...:)

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2672280

Last edited:
Hi! Welcome to last month! :wave:

:wink: edit- sorry, yeah we had two threads about that the other week. Was very funny, did you see their actual website with the group's own telling of what happened? That made it tons better! :D

Don't worry about posting what's been done before, I posted this too :wink: I guess it's the lack of the search function!! :(

Last edited:
thanks...:) so the search function works for premium members? i thought i remember reading sometime ago that the search didnt work, thats why i didnt search it first...then when i did after posting it, only my thread came up...weird....:)

Back
Top Bottom