MERGED ----> I wonder what U2.com can offer...renewing subscriptions... + U2.com...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I resubscribed early, and got the Communication CD/CD-R again. I went to complain, but found out they will also be sending the ZOO2LIVE CD's as well. Looks like someone will be getting my extra Communication dealie for Christmas :)

chazman151 said:
I resubscribed early, and got the Communication CD/CD-R again. I went to complain, but found out they will also be sending the ZOO2LIVE CD's as well. Looks like someone will be getting my extra Communication dealie for Christmas :)

lol you can't use the Cdrom if you're not a member!
I got it from a U2.com member, and when starting the cdrom it asks me for u2.com password and user name!!!

when you resubscribe you get the new gift..

they aren't really screwing anyone. that's just silly. if they were forcing you to sign up and giving you shit, that would be screwing.

the initial ticket fiasco was, all beit unintentional, a screw job.

with this, if you don't think it's worth it, simply don't sign up. no one's screwing anyone.

U2Man said:
They could at least have chosen the Dublin Zooropa '93 concert. Because that concert blows Sydney out of the water.

That's a good idea , though I think Sydney is as good as Dublin and better in some points , but yeah like I said , if they put a Zooropa or Outside Broadcast Concert I would surely join it

C'mon u2.com , there's still time , u can still have my money

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when you resubscribe you get the new gift..

they aren't really screwing anyone. that's just silly. if they were forcing you to sign up and giving you shit, that would be screwing.

the initial ticket fiasco was, all beit unintentional, a screw job.

with this, if you don't think it's worth it, simply don't sign up. no one's screwing anyone.

The thing that bothers me is that I never thought caveat emptor would be something that had to be applied to U2. They've always been better than that.

so they ripped the audio from the dvd and slapped a little artwork on it? where do i si... wait ill just do it myself.

OpperGoeroe said:

That's for sure, but I like the posters more.

I'm not complaining about what they give, but it could have been so much better. We're talking about a fan club, not some group of music listening people.

Their going to fold the posters arn't they .:(

OpperGoeroe said:

That's for sure, but I like the posters more.

I'm not complaining about what they give, but it could have been so much better. We're talking about a fan club, not some group of music listening people.

Their going to fold the posters arn't they .:(

chazman151 said:

Want to sell it?

In fact, anyone have an extra, or just a copy of the Communication CD set they want to sell? Contact me offline at jeffrey @ lo-fidelity.com

thanks...

jeffrey k.

i'll just download a torrent when it's available and put it on my IPod. i don't use cd's anymore anyway.

Umm, does geography matter here?
I live in Indonesia and am unsure if I join (have never been a subscriber, by the way) that I get whatever it is they're giving :sad:

Is this offer only for UK, US, Oz and the regular ones the boys play? :mad: :mad: :sad:

Curious after getting an email from U2.com, I made a new thread about this Zoo live double CD and then I bumped into this thread.

I hope the mod will close that one I made :wink: :wink:

Damn....

tonyhotland said:
Umm, does geography matter here?
I live in Indonesia and am unsure if I join (have never been a subscriber, by the way) that I get whatever it is they're giving :sad:

Is this offer only for UK, US, Oz and the regular ones the boys play? :mad: :mad: :sad:

As Long as you got an international CC u can join it mate

And people correct if I'm wrong , for non US people , it's 20 dollars right ?

uhh i just cheked and for subscription new ones they are offering U2 Go home to slane castle. I already have that, is this a new version or am i missing something.

^It's audio of the dvd, not the dvd itself.

Mine came the other day. Cool stuff. I'm going to exchange the shirt, though. I ordered up a size because their shirts often run small.....but the large Slane shirt is massive! Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom