MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2dMan, I just sent you One Step Closer. I got an exam tommorow, but I'll try and send you some more later tonight if you still dont have them by then.

Ok, because I am waaay too lazy to try to wade thru all the requests & weed out who needs what, yada yada & b/c I refuse to post the album to my website, if anyone wants the whole album, I will e-mail it to you via direct request at: webmaster@u2mp3s.com

I have both low (faster/smaller) & high (slower/bigger) quality mp3s of HTDAAB, so plz let me know which you'd prefer.

I'm on PC & will only be e-mailing a zip file of it. (Sorry Mac users, if you're desperate I'll see if I can get a trial version of Stuff It)

I'm not too hip to e-mailing single files (sorry) just b/c it's so time consuming & all HTDAAB B-sides & Xtras will be on my site soon:
www.u2mp3s.com, so if that's all you're looking for, you can go straight there.

Cheers,
Mel

Can anybody still send the entire album???? I've read all the reviews and I can't wait any longer! I've heard a few of the songs on the radio and want to hear the whole thing.
Please send mp3's to smithclayton@sbcglobal.net
Thanks very much!:ohmy:

Can the people who have all the songs please try to post them here every so often!?

I think that is easier than taking all these requests.

RademR : part 1 (10MB) is on the way. Will take some time to send it since my email account is not the fastest ... Enjoy !

Wait i just want to make sure nothing has slipped by me.... we have:
11 cd tracks
fast cars loop
Are you ganna wait forever
Mercy
Neon Lights Thats everything right?

Everything but actual album tracks are here:

www.u2mp3s.com

Neon Lights will be removed very very soon so if you see this now, grab it quick. I got a little e-mail from someone who can pull the plug on my site & I need to remove it asap. (Will give until 6 pm pst b/f removing).

Still waiting on HQ version of FC, but having doubts about my source... :( (edit: may post loop, not sure tho???)

-M

sue4u2 said:
Help!! I'm still having computer problems and I've lost
Crumbs
One Step Closer
OOTS & Yahweh

Please send to
u2spirit04@yahoo.com
Hope this email goes thru
:sad: Just when I thought I had it all.. I can't go 2 whole weeks without CFYT.
:sad:

Do you have any preference on bitrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom