MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City of Blinding Lights

I too would like to hear City of Blinding Lights.

I made a promise that I'll only download two tracks. I have Miracle Drug, which I love, and I also loved the sound of COBL performed at the BBC a few weeks ago so I'd like to hear the album version.

I will be buying the album on Nov 23rd. It's going to seriously bite into my finances (I'm unemployed and drowning under debt :sad: ), so this week I'll be taking my microwave to Cash Converters! I need the cash for a new U2 album.

How far would you go to buy the new U2 album? :combust:

I'm technologically inept...so could someone PLEASE help claudiafish get Fast Cars to either Dreamchaser or someone else who can provide us a link to download...I'm assuming claudiafish has the complete, unlooped version?

LSTB

Last edited:
claudiathefish,

First off, do you know if you have the loop or the full version? Secondly, in what format do you have the song?

I can talk you thru just about any kind of conversion and/or ways in which to get it to me so I can host it for everyone (at www.u2mp3s.com).

Cheers,
Mel

A full version of Fast Cars?

Hello... I've searched high and low through this thread and through the newsgroups but can't find a link to the full version of Fast Cars.

Could someone please email this to me, in as high a bitrate as possible? I'd really appreciate it...

Thanks!

--Dean.

dean_flynn@yahoo.com

PS: the album is savage... I love COBL...

Shaizari said:
anyone notice the difference between 128 and bigger size files??
:yes:
dean_flynn
Hello... I've searched high and low through this thread and through the newsgroups but can't find a link to the full version of Fast Cars.
As far as we know there is no full version out there yet. When it surfaces I'm guessing someone will start a new thread for it...like "I have the full version of Fast Cars."

I already get the whole album, it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The best tracks for me are City Of The Blinding Lights and A Man And A Woman. All the album is good, it's very hard to find a bad track on it. Best album since Atchung Baby, easy.

In Bittorrent you can download the whole album at 192kbs, I heard the copy of my friend and is so good as the original.

First you need to download this little program (3 MB) :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bittorrent/bittorrent-3.3.exe

The instalation is very simple, double click and done.

Then with this link you can download the album, 66MB and excelent quality.
http://torrentazos.com/modules.php?name=BITTORRENT&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=1251

Save with the right click ("U2 - How To Dismantl") on the PC, then click on it and the download begins.

Soldatti said:
I already get the whole album, it's fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The best tracks for me are City Of The Blinding Lights and A Man And A Woman. All the album is good, it's very hard to find a bad track on it. Best album since Atchung Baby, easy.

In Bittorrent you can download the whole album at 192kbs, I heard the copy of my friend and is so good as the original.

First you need to download this little program (3 MB) :
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bittorrent/bittorrent-3.3.exe

The instalation is very simple, double click and done.

Then with this link you can download the album, 66MB and excelent quality.
http://torrentazos.com/modules.php?name=BITTORRENT&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=1251

Save with the right click ("U2 - How To Dismantl") on the PC, then click on it and the download begins.

There's a 320 kbps version at OiNK's Pink Palace.

dream chaser i would like to ask you to send Fast Cars to me when you get because I'm gonna travel and where I'm gonna be i can´t searchig the internet and i'm very very ansious for this song...

No problemo, adark!

I'll add you to my mailing list, if that's cool, so I don't forget (I'm wicked absent minded) & then you can always request to be removed later on. :)

Cheers!

i'll add my name to the queue. (spelling?)

if anybody could send me OOTS, and Yahweh, I'd be greatful. They're the only songs i've yet to hear, cause the damn NME album stream site is down.

basquill @gmail.com

Dorian Gray said:
i'll add my name to the queue. (spelling?)

if anybody could send me OOTS, and Yahweh, I'd be greatful. They're the only songs i've yet to hear, cause the damn NME album stream site is down.

basquill @gmail.com

I'll send them to ya, DG. :)

[Edit: For those who haven't already received a mailing, Fast Cars is currently on my site, but may not be for long. I've been contacted by the anti-piracy police... Thus, get it while you still can. www.u2mp3s.com]

Last edited:
dream chaser said:
nope. whole song! :wink:

Thank you Ms. Dream Chaser...

I wasn't crazy about it at first but it's grown on me. I like the kind of spanish sound... makes me want to dance around with castanets.

--DF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom