MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
APBIRDY said:
Can someone host all because of you please

Unfortunately my site's been flagged by Interscope's piracy police, so I can't host any songs from the 11 tracks. But I can e-mail them. ;)

webmaster@u2mp3s.com

(If you don't hear from me right away, it's b/c I have to step out to the Sprint store -- argh, errands, argh RL outside of U2, lol.)

I also have a full version of the album as a zip file...

minivanman5 said:
oh and does anybody know if U2 ever ended up recording "Tough" and "Full Metal Jacket"? and if those songs will ever be avaliable?

Tough is on the album!! Its called Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own.

Holy Crap temptation is a horrible thing. I haven't listen to any of the tracks except for Mercy. I won't listen to them. All the power to ya if you guys want to listen to them early but I won't do it. i think it spoils it.

Last edited:
hedgeland said:
Senrab,

You are just rocking my world right now! Thank you very much.

I'm still looking for:

Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
City of Blinding Lights
All Because of You
Man and a Woman
Crumbs from Your Table
One Step Closer

Any help from anyone would be GREATLY appreciated from this 36 year old who's been a U2 FANATIC since I was 15 (first concert: Unforgettable Fire Tour, Detroit MI)

GG
ggulley@ameritech.net

You're welcome.

Drive & Colorado Chuck,
if you haven't already received those songs, well, even if you have, lol, I'm making zip files for you both.
Cheers,
Mel :)

Hallucination said:
Holy Crap temptation is a horrible thing. I haven't listen to any of the tracks except for Mercy. I won't listen to them. All the power to ya if you guys want to listen to them early but I won't do it. i think it spoils it.

Agreed, 100%! in all of the particulars!!

November 23rd!!

bonofan said:
Full Album Here Folks www . finestmp3s . com

Do Not go to the above site, fellow interferencers... It's loaded with pop-ups, spy-ware, & spam... I checked out all their supposed links & went over their html source code and found no real links to the album. Most everything just clicks into a round-about of pop-ups.

It's not worth it.

If anyone wants it that bad, I've been uploading to yousendit.com & emailing the link to those who contact me. The only reason I don't post it here (or anywhere on the net) is because it only allows 25 downloads and I want to make sure that you guys actually get the album & not just lurkers & surfers (y'know?).

webmaster@u2mp3s.com

miracle drug and full album links

hey, if someone still needs these links here they are, I made them for a friend so thought I'd help out whoever else needs it too. Enjoy, but please do buy the album when it is released.

FULL ALBUM (including AYGWF):

h ttp://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=FC5FB6203B432F8C01CC290CDB7DDCC2

MIRACLE DRUG:

h ttp://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1B5ECB4DA8345B4EDBA75B6730D4C6B7

wild_irish_rose said:
Dream chaser... how large is that clip? Only 586 kb... or is my computer running wild?

It's tiny. It's essentially the clip from the loop, but the loop just repeats that little bit over & over for like 5 minutes, lol. I thru that up on my site for ppl who just want to hear what's out there w/o getting fooled by the length of loops... I'm dying to get the full song tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom