MERGED-->High Quality HTDAAB Files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and by the way, I guess there is not high quality MP3 of 'Are you gonna wait forever?', just wondering. I think that song could have maybe squeezed its way onto the album! I like it.

-- Nicholas

The mp3 for SYCMIOYO seems messed up. It gets to the end of the first verse, then it starts over, but stops before the actual end of the song.

Diemen said:
The mp3 for SYCMIOYO seems messed up. It gets to the end of the first verse, then it starts over, but stops before the actual end of the song.

gah, that file has been causing trouble all over the place. i can email it to you if you want, because it works fine for me.

ah yeah, Hotmail has crossed me one last time, I will get a new e mail soon that's for sure...
useless account!... Ah well, for now the 128 KB's SYCMIOO will serve me well... and thanks again Dandy for all the music!

Nicholas

I'm just wondering, is there really that much of a noticeable different between 128 bitrate, and 320?... or do you need a good sound system to hear the difference?

- Curious in Toronto

dandy said:

all because of you:

Great job dandy!!! Thanks a lot.... However I'm only missing this song... apparently your link isn't working. Could you, or someone, please repost it?

Thanks!

Thanks dandy for your work. It is definitely appreciated.

I am having a lot of trouble with Original of the Species though. Every time I try to download it it cuts off about half way. This is very frustrating because I really like the first half, maybe the most on the album.

Could someone send it to me? It would make my day. Thanks.

jrherman@earthlink.net

Back
Top Bottom