MERGED ----> Heard U2 today? Where were U? + blew my mind!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shopping downtown, I was talking to my mother when I faintly heard Yaweh playing in the distance. I stopped talking and started to wander towards the sound - it was coming from a clothing store. My mom's face: :eyebrow: :rolleyes:

at my gym this a.m. (they know I like U2 and dialed it up.) I pedaled on the Lifecycle to "Angel of Harlem" and worked out on the eliptical to "Bad."

Boner is da bomb.

I heard that guitar song this morning. Lots of guitar, especially near the end of the song. Also some in the beginning of the song, Dunno the name of the song, but i think Boner sings why at some point.

OMGAWD, someone pLZ tell me the name of the song. It was GoooOOOOoooOOOOoooD.

boneymnator said:
Boner is da bomb.

I heard that guitar song this morning. Lots of guitar, especially near the end of the song. Also some in the beginning of the song, Dunno the name of the song, but i think Boner sings why at some point.

OMGAWD, someone pLZ tell me the name of the song. It was GoooOOOOoooOOOOoooD.

:huh:

i heard Beautiful Day whilst getting my hair cut

Sunday Bloody Sunday at Buffalo Wild WIngs....it was awesome it's like they acccidently turned the volume up or something and itwas blasting through the store, but after the first verse they turned it down :( but for that first verse :D

I heard Discotheque shopping at aeropostal lol

I was in the dressing room and i heard the base start up and i freaked out haha

I got into the car today and turned on the radio just in time to hear "The heart is a bloom", and then my mother and I both went "U2!" and tried to crank up the volume at the same time.

The irony is, just an hour or so before that, I had been bitching about how I have a grudge against Beautiful Day and didn't like listening to it. But U2 on the radio is a cause for celebration, regardless of what song.

I was on a break at work and there was a young girl talking about Mary J Bliges new song with U2 and was telling someone about the lyrics " it's too late tonight to drag the past"... and I broke into the song and she was singing along with me. But she didn't know all the words. Bur she knew it was written by U2..
I said thanks anyway, just the moment we spent singing this song brought a smile to my heart.
I made a new friend at that moment....Thanks U2..:wink:

One of the local radio stations had their anchors putting their iPods on shuffle, so I got to hear Streets while waiting for an ENT appointment.

JCOSTER said:
Saw a license plate from Clayton - Georgia ......while I was listen to Love & Peace. :huh:

that made me laugh lol.

I was listening to starring at the sun and i saw a cat climb a tree.

Back
Top Bottom