MERGED ----> Heard U2 today? Where were U? + blew my mind!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't listen to the radio much, but I managed to catch I Will Follow on XM Radio the other day.

As for personally, I was listening to Love Is Blindness segueing into Zooropa (which was quite something) shortly after midnight last night, if that counts. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to any music yet today.
Bono's Doll said:
SYCMIOYO--on now. They are on a roll.
Which station are you listening to?

i listened to u2 for the first time in about like 4893 months today

and its because i got into my car and Electrical Storm was playing

:huh:

Beautiful day played on local radio today&snippets of Vertigo were played during the Bafta tv awards in Britain :D

I heard "Seconds" on the radio on my way to work this morning. It is so rare to hear this song on the radio that I slowed down to hear it before I got to work.. was truly amazed. :cool:
When I went into the grocery store after work, I heard New Year's Day. Yes I did move to stand under speaker. :wink:

Saturday, late afternoon, coming home from work. Local FM rock station was playing Beautiful Day (and it was! :yes: )

I didn't notice anything playing today, but they're on very heavy rotation at the mall where my store is. And since I have a speaker right above me, I don't even have to loiter anywhere for a good listen.... I just have to keep employees & customers from bothering me while I enjoy 2-3 minutes with the lads. :madwife:

:nerd: :laugh:

I have the radio on in my room when I go to sleep, and when I woke up this morning With or Without You was on :drool:

Last night as I was driving home from dinner with some friends, I heard Pride. :up: I'm always happy whenever I hear U2 played on the radio, no matter what song! :)

my heart leaps at the fact that U2 is still everwhere <3

i have this wierd thing with STAR 98.7 FM. I don't listen to the radio much at all, but somehow, everytime i turn on STAR, at THE MOST randomest times throughout the day (meaning i dont just turn it on at 3:00 every day. it's just randomly whenver i feel like), the first or second song is always a U2 song. it's CRAZZZY. i'm not even exaggerating. it's like some all knowning U2-force is looking out for my U2-well being. it's been a different song every time. some repeats, yes, but i'm saying it's not always "beautiful day". it's such a COOOOOLLL feeling, you have no idea. ok, maybe you do ;]

in a very crowded pub last night One was playing in the background and you could barely here it. it always suprises me that I seem to be able to pick out an almost inaudible U2 song whereas any other artist I probably wouldnt notice!

unfortunately I think it was the tainted duet version with Ms Blige!

The raido played the DISCO version of "Beautiful Day" this mornng as i drove into work. Someone called and requested BD b/c of Bono's Bday--the station didn't mean to play the disoc remix...which is too bad, b/c it's fun to hear something "new" every now and then!

Listened to Pop whilst in the shower today...could have been horribly electrocuted, but that's OK! :drool:

tuwie said:
my heart leaps at the fact that U2 is still everwhere <3

i have this wierd thing with STAR 98.7 FM. I don't listen to the radio much at all, but somehow, everytime i turn on STAR, at THE MOST randomest times throughout the day (meaning i dont just turn it on at 3:00 every day. it's just randomly whenver i feel like), the first or second song is always a U2 song. it's CRAZZZY. i'm not even exaggerating. it's like some all knowning U2-force is looking out for my U2-well being. it's been a different song every time. some repeats, yes, but i'm saying it's not always "beautiful day". it's such a COOOOOLLL feeling, you have no idea. ok, maybe you do ;]

That happens to me as well. Usually with me, I'll be doing the dishes or something and have the radio on. A U2 song will come on.. and I'll be so happy and dancy. Then I'll turn the channel and another U2 song will be there. :love:

Last night I turned on the radio when I got in bed to make sure the volume was up so it would wake me up in the morning and I heard the "Yeah yeah yeah yeah!" at the end of Vertigo. I also hear Vertigo, COBL, and New Year's Day at my tennis club all the time.

before kick off at the FA cup final all because of you was played in the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom