MERGED-->Fuse 100% + U2 on TV Tues. 9/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And I hope that someone will capture it and share it with those of us who don't get FUSE TV.

:hyper:

Jamila said:
And I hope that someone will capture it and share it with those of us who don't get FUSE TV.

:hyper:

I wish I could help with that. I'm technically challenged, but I'm sure someone will share it :wink:

I set my VCR to tape it while I was at work. I just watched it. The guys were very relaxed and cracking jokes. I laughed for about five minutes straight at Bono's joke about the dyslexic devil worshipper. I won't give away the punch line for those of you who haven't had a chance to catch the show yet.

Check your guides on your tv's...I was going to get mine set up to record at 9pm tonight (it's opposite House, lol) come to find out I can watch it at 6pm and again at 10pm. Different from the times posted @ fusetv.com

I'm watching it right now. (I added this channel to my lineup 30 minutes ago just to watch this fucking program:| )

Interesting stuff.

they had it on earlier this afternoon - just the 4 of them clowning around
but they did talk about the setlists and how its harder to surprise the audience since they have been on the internet and seen what was played the night before (if they only knew that we knew what they said, what they wore, who was pulled up on stage, what songs were played on the PA, if a mistake was made....;) )

Larry was the one who said that he liked when they rehearsed a song at the sound check and then played it live to surprise the audience

I could listen to them talk for hours.

I was kind of surprised to know that Larry would want Halle Berry to play him in the U2 movie.:lol:

nurse chrissi said:
they had it on earlier this afternoon - just the 4 of them clowning around
but they did talk about the setlists and how its harder to surprise the audience since they have been on the internet and seen what was played the night before (if they only knew that we knew what they said, what they wore, who was pulled up on stage, what songs were played on the PA, if a mistake was made....;) )

Larry was the one who said that he liked when they rehearsed a song at the sound check and then played it live to surprise the audience

I found that interesting also since there's the poll in this forum re: technology changing the live experience...

I disagreed with Bono's assertion that Kings of Leon were an important American band... didn't ring true to me for some reason...

nurse chrissi said:
but they did talk about the setlists and how its harder to surprise the audience since they have been on the internet and seen what was played the night before...
It's even harder to surprise an audience when your own site posts a setlist for a concert that's just started.:huh:

^^ so true.
i also found it odd when bono said that they have a lot of young fans and that he felt that more of them would go to the shows if the tickets weren't so expensive.

bono talking about the old ladies beating him up at the grocery store was my favorite part.

ramblin rose said:
I could listen to them talk for hours.

I was kind of surprised to know that Larry would want Halle Berry to play him in the U2 movie.:lol:

Irish accents :drool:

And Larry has always been referred to as 'the pretty one'...Halle Berry :lol: Good one, Larry :wink:

I especially liked Bono's dyslexic (sp?) devil worshipper joke ;)

Back
Top Bottom