MERGED-->Full track listing on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Edge said:

Thats a heavy mother! I really enjoy that one. U2 has never created a piece quite like this....ever

When I first heard the riff from that song on one of those leaks it sounded to me like Black Sabbath. That kind of heavy/dark riff.

It makes me go -------> :combust:

The Edge said:
I will say that there is an instrumental piece buried in the LP.

That is awesome! But don't give away too much Edge, or Bono is gonna ground you from the computer!

U2dork said:

Excellent question Roland! Thanks for putting this debate to bed, please and thanks?

I really enjoy the U2 dork. I gotta tell you that! He's from REM's stomping grounds as well...

bammo2 said:
marty you're such a nerd

:D

Well, you know what my personal description says in the Testje forum:
U2 trivia nerd #131,946

That sums it up pretty neatly.
Should be of course because I wrote that description myself. :p

ZigZag said:

That is awesome! But don't give away too much Edge, or Bono is gonna ground you from the computer!

I thought Bono was the one usually grounded?

The Edge, can you tell us, which track did Full Metal Jacket marry, and what's the name of the baby??? :hug:

Lord knows how many times I've been cheated with buying an album that only had 2 mediocre songs with the rest being pure trash. :censored: :yuck:

I feel like I should apologize for, well, it is hard to explain, but I am positive I never said anything specifically rude or... , nonetheless, I am sorry.

:coocoo: = Me.

Why thanks! :wave:
I'm a little emabarrassed as you quoted me before I made my edit :eek:
Please, someone make it stop raining here! It keeps knocking out my cable!!

Phalanx said:
Lord knows how many times I've been cheated with buying an album that only had 2 mediocre songs with the rest being pure trash. :censored: :yuck:

I already told you 3 years ago your Britney obsession was getting out of hand!
:tongue:

The Edge said:

Thats a heavy mother! I really enjoy that one. U2 has never created a piece quite like this....ever

From what i could make out of the bad quality clip...a little BRMC influence in there maybe?...I'm really looking forward to hearing this one. I think this could blow a few speakers

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You said it! As I'm typing this my boss is coming round the corner. :yikes: :shame: on me!

Luckily it is evening for me. I don't have to leave the house until 7:30 AM tomorrow morning. :D

Back
Top Bottom