MERGED--> Fast Cars + i've got fast cars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So we are at the same place we were a couple of days ago?

Damn someone must have it...Japan friends where are you.

I'm officially going to hold out on this one.I had no self control when the album or "Mercy" leaked. I need at least ONE new song on the 22nd !!

i want complete fast cars :drool: ...it must be on the net: Yesterday an Italian Radio played the full album and from what i've understood fast cars was also played (but i didn't catch it :banghead: )

Does anybody know what the official running time for Fast Cars is...I may have stumbled across the full version as it's not the 3:56 loop version...I'm attempting to download now...just want to make sure I'm actually downloading the real thing or a diversionary link.

I repeat...I don't have it...yet...but I may have stumbled upon it...my hopes are high...at the same time I'm still skeptical...stay tuned...I'm remotely cued to begin the download as soon as the other 7 users are done!

Well, I'm still waiting in line for my download to begin...it states the running time as "4:46"...is that the official running time or am I getting sucked into another loop?

This isn't kazaa....but I remain skeptical until I can hear it...hopefully my download will begin soon...why is this song so hard to get...the album is out in Japan isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom