MERGED ----> Every BANDMADNESS Thread - VOTE For U2, Don't Start Another Thread!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopFly

War Child
Vote for U2!

U2 has made it into the Sweet Sixteen of the Band Madness competition, but they're facing by far their toughest matchup yet in the Who. The voting is largely driven by online message board fandom (which explains why Depeche Mode, Dave Matthews and AFI are still around), so U2 will need a bit of 'interference' to get through the Who and then another huge bout in either Johnny Cash or Led Zep in the quarterfinals.

Vote early! Vote often!

http://bandmadness.net/

Just to make this thread more fun, who else did you vote for in this round? My picks were....

* Queen over Jimi
* Bowie over Depeche Mode
* Stones over Nirvana
* Beatles over Pearl Jam....this one was ultra-tough
* Cash over Led Zep by a hair
* U2 over Who, duh
* Dave Matthews Band over the Doors
* Pink Floyd over AFI, duh

Led Zeppelin over Cash
Bowie over Depeche Mode
Beatles over Pearl Jam
Pink Floyd over AFI
Nirvana over Stones
Dave Matthews Band over Doors... I hate the Doors
U2 over The Who, shit, The Who got more votes:mad:

Interlanders unite! U2 is in the Sweet 16 of Band Madness and currently losing to The Who...

668 The Who
632 U2

VOTE!

904-899 for the Who...I voted for U2, but man that was a tough vote.

I voted DMB, Zep, Bowie, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Queen.

~A.j.~

Bandmadness-vote U2 before they get knocked out

Hey guys theres this thing called Bandmadness . It started with 512 bands and U2 are in the sweet sixteen but they are in danger of being knocked out by The Who.Go to the website and vote for them-its only a bit of fun.

Vote for U2!

Hey all, go to bandmadness.net and vote for U2!

This is a music competition that began with 512 bands and over the past few weeks has been narrowed down to just 16. U2 is pitted against The Who this week, and we all know who the better band is! Currently, they're down by about 30 votes, and they're going to need all the help they can get.

It takes about 20 seconds to vote in for all 8 matchups and you DO NOT need to register. We need to pull together and get U2, the more deserving band, to continue to move forward!!

Oops, didn't notice you had already posted on this topic!
Oh well, I guess the more advertising=more people vote. I don't really see how The Who could win...they only have 3 memorable songs (My Generation, Baba O'Riley, and Won't Get Fooled Again) and one memorable album (Who's Next). U2 definitely has a deeper catalogue, more popularity/longevity, and is better!

come on guys you got to vote theres only 40 votes between them and they can't lose to The Who.it only takes a few mins and voting closes on fri.
it would be a traversty to see U2 knocked out now.

Voting is open until Friday, so everyone get to it! I used a computer at work today to vote for a second time (p.s. I'm a loser).

U2 being beat in favorite band contest!!!

Hello everyone , I'm here to tell you that U2 are being beat in a contest called Band Madness. It wont let me post the url so do a search for it the voteing ends today 4-25 at 5 o clock est. They are up against the who . Everyone know U2 are the better band so go vote for them before they are beaten. please

Just FYI: people on an AFI forum are doing the same thing and just fucking up the tourney.

U2 is loads better than AFI, but this is the exact same thing those guys are doing.

I jus' sayin'

If only interference members were allowed to vote, U2 probably wouldn't have even got past Miguelito back in round 1. :eyebrow:

Traitors, all of you. :tsk:

2874-2552 the who over u2 as of right now....this is a travesty...U2 has no right losing this early, much less to the who...COME ONE PEOPLES, VOTE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom