MERGED --> Easter eggs on U2 DVD's.... + POPMART Easter Egg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
From http://www.hiddendvdeastereggs.com/films/2455.html

I haven't tried it to know if it's true though...

Bonus Video:
Insert the second disc of the set and on the Main Menu select the 'Enter' entry. Once you're in the Popmart store in the Documentary aisle, press the 'Up' button on your remote control and then press 'Enter.' This will select the security camera at the top of the screen. You will now see a bizarre video of a bizarre song. It has nothing to do with U2, but there it is!

Ah Thanks!!:)

unico said:
um...it's a love story. powerful stuff. comes with the lyrics so you can sing.

okay it really doesn't rock but late at night with some of your closest friends (after watching an NKOTB collection of videos) it might be the most hilarious thing ever.

She’s telling the truth.

(Unico: make sure they know what NKOTB stands for, it’s important to the story)

elevated_u2_fan said:
From http://www.hiddendvdeastereggs.com/films/2455.html

I haven't tried it to know if it's true though...

Bonus Video:
Insert the second disc of the set and on the Main Menu select the 'Enter' entry. Once you're in the Popmart store in the Documentary aisle, press the 'Up' button on your remote control and then press 'Enter.' This will select the security camera at the top of the screen. You will now see a bizarre video of a bizarre song. It has nothing to do with U2, but there it is!

I actually stumbled on this last night. I was like what the hell?

elevated_u2_fan said:
Alright, I gotta know, what is the video that plays for the Easter Egg? I keep forgetting to try it..

That bonus karaoke video is All Kinds Of Everything, originally by Dana. A long time ago this was Irelands entry for the Eurovision Song Contest (and also a winner, IIRC).
Anyway, The Edge karaoke'd it a couple of times on the Popmart Tour.

BTW, there's also a second (and third) Easter Egg on the Popmart DVD.
- When in the aisle with the live tracks, go to the checkout option (rotate through the available options until you get there).
- You now have to play a game with the shopping items that appear. After you've successfully completed 2 games you get the option to see a bonus or continue for another bonus video.
- If you choose to immediately watch the bonus, you get to the see the Popmart Electronic Press Kit, as it was also distributed when U2 announced their Popmart tour (so in March 1997).
- If you choose to play for the other bonus video, successfully complete the game another time and you get to see Please (Live), the same version as on the bonus DVD that came with The Best Of 1990-2000 & B-Sides.

:)

Back
Top Bottom