MERGED--->Dalkey Beach, Where Art Thou? + Is that Vertigo+Mick mp3 genuine or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey S.L., we came back on at almost exactly the same time. Some people might think that was a strange coincidence.
And darn, you ARE cute. I believe you!

Who's the slow loris? It ain't dalkey beach is she? I remember asking to post a song as so called 'proof'. The slow loris comes up with The Sun The Moon The stars. What's up with the song anyway, read in another thread that it's a leftover from atyclb? :huh:

Could you be so kind to mail me a song loris? jethrosnip@hotmail.com :sexywink:

starsgoblue said:

Hey, PowerSurge...don't yell at me. I wasn't saying anything other than the fact that U2Dork very cleverly found something that wasn't nessacarily all over the net to find....he had a good eye and picked out something new. Something that matched what Dalkey said. Could Dalkey have done the same thing U2Dork did? Sure. But does it mean that automatically no.

YOU don't know anything more than ME. We are all speculating on this...so I'd appreciateif you'd let me reattach the head of mine that you just bit off.

Hey, sorry to ruffle feathers, but if you read my last line again you'd see that I'm not rying to be a dick. Sometimes stuff comes out a bit hard edged. Just because I didn't put a bunch of smilies doesn't mean its meant to be evil. We are all part of the same forum and love the same band, sometimes we have to agree....to disagree.

Tania, I have a clearer version of that video if you want it. I would like to email you as theres not many U2 fans on these boards from Perth.

Only if you want to of course. I wont ask again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom