MERGED--->Dalkey Beach, Where Art Thou? + Is that Vertigo+Mick mp3 genuine or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for another windy leak so we can all pick that to pieces instead of each other. Anybody know what's up with that radio snippet rumor?

Katey said:
I just read through this extremely long thread with Dalkey .. wow we should be careful how quick we come to conclusions folks.. an IP address can be decieving .. you might want to be careful who you chase away ..anyway I suppose people are just anxious for info but you just never know who might be lurking those are my thoughts and I can't blame the guy for leaving when your put him under a microscope no one involved with U2 would stand around fot that I do not think and they certainly wouldnt come out and tell you who they are
.. fake or not little tact goes along way

I agree, if you are so sure Dalkey is a fraud and there's no point listening to anything he says, why bother keeping coming to this thread and repeating it constantly, when you could just avoid the thread...personally I'm quite happy to hear whatever Dalkey or anyone else has to say or claims on the subject, full of crap or not. Fuels speculation and debate, if nothing else, as we've seen, plus I just enjoy hearing rumors about new U2 material...and of course there's also always the tiny chance that they might actually been telling the truth...

Hey guys :)

I'm currently chatting in the Interference chatroom and this guy came in stating the following:

G:I couldn't post on the forum because I am not a premium subscriber but I did see many people were speculating about tour dates. I have avery close friend involved in bookings and he told me they were confirmed for 2 nights March 7th and 8th 2004. Just thought I would share that with some fellow U2ers That is in Atlanta. I guess that would help.!

Maybe some people could peace the past tour dates and schedule and get an idea of where they will be on theast coast at least

So I said: well, as years go by you learn to take that kind of info wih a pinch of salt

And he answered: True! but this guy is a VP over there and he hasn't been incorrect in the 8 years I have known him

I just thought you might want to have a look at this piece of info. I wouldn't take it seriously tho...
:|

Niamh_Saoirse said:
Hey guys :)

confirmed for 2 nights March 7th and 8th 2004. Just thought I would share that with some fellow U2ers That is in Atlanta.
:|

Damn, they played 2 shows in March? What were the set lists?

Greetings, mango lovers of all generations, colours and persuasions.

Remember......

everything you know is wrong.

The Sun The Moon The Stars

Piano intro verses:

When we pushed ourselves over
When we swam further down under
And ran on through that oh so slippery way
It was the sun, the moon, the stars that melted away
The fire in the night that pulled our dreams away
Into the orange and the gold
Crashing against an open sea, an open sea
falling into your arms, not needing to breathe
Waves now come crashing in
Bringing me back under your skin
It was through your liquid shards
And the sun the moon, the Stars...

Chorus:

And she finds her way just as you look away
You walk on by in the shadow she kept for you
Behind the candle she lit for you
In the ocean she pulled for you
And she slips away...
It was the sun, the moon, the stars...
Her eyes, the skylight in my afternoon
Her hands, the hourglass of this moment
She shall not pass, shall not pass
It was the sun, the moon, the stars
Never to fall through
No, she shall not pass

Verse:

And so she goes as the eyes of the world are closed
As the kings in high places lose control
The Earth becoming the friend betrayed
A pearl in a sea, not to fade, not to fade
Below our skies, a world is still breathing
A firefly at dusk keeps singing...oh,
hmmmyeah...[scat singing in falsetto]

Chorus:

And she finds her way just as you look away
You walk on by in the shadow she kept for you
In the candle she lit for you
In the ocean she pulled for you
And she slips away
It was the sun, the moon the stars...[scat singing]
The skylight in my afternoon
Her hands, the hourglass of this moment
She shall not pass, shall not pass
For it was the sun, the moon, the stars...

Reprise:

Never to fall through
Never to die out
Never to fall out
Never to drop out
Never to cry out
Never to burn out
Never to fade out
Never to pass on through
No, for this shall not pass...

Outro Verses:

And sometimes I fall away against the night
Under the crack that lets through the light
Pushed inside, it's only of you
Yeah, it's candlelight
Through the window an explosion seeps in
The lights in the sky all turn dim
Beyond silence I hear your cry
Yeah, beyond it all, the buzz and firefly
And so I fall away into arms
Beyond the sun, the moon and
the stars...

Believe

Here are a couple pictures of me on my recent vacation in Eastern Indonesia. Being from Western Indonesia, it was quite the jaunt for someone as slow as myself! I may be a Loris, but I sure am slow. It's in my nature. On with the pics!

A closeup of me striking a pose before diving into something rather too wooded for my tastes...
b7120.jpg

Relaxing before another day of heavy trudging...
slow_loris.jpg

You must hand it to me, I'm looking pretty cute these days, wouldn't you agree? My fingers are getting sore from all this typing!

The nail polish is actually a natural solvent that grows from one of the many rare herbs here in beautiful Indonesia. It's called the Revlon-TM herb. I use it to clean my hands. This particular shade is called "nose" coincidentally enough.

Yes, I can. Now I feel like I've punctured a hole in the moment. I'm sorry. Will the Slow Loris ever return?
(I'm only partly kidding. I do feel like a knob.)

Glorious Sunday Afternoon. Could be a song title, albeit a corny one. It's two in the morning here, and dank. (Well, at least dank-ish). I feel collapse is imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom