MERGED --> "Complete U2" errors - report HERE + Complete U2 PDF - Probs+ Paint It Bla

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The encoding used for iTunes is completely changeable, as far as the tags go. THere is no set way the files have to be. As long as the artist and album are the same, the number of CDs (and the CD number in the set) are the same, and the song number tag is correct, you should be good to go, regardless of the source (iTMS or home-ripped file).

That's what I thought, too. I must be doing something wrong, although I can't for the life of me figure out what.

Jeff-

Can you email me? I'm having trouble getting your email to appear. Thanks, Pete.

New error, as yet unreported:

Discotheque on Pop is a radio edit, not the longer, more-drawn out fade-in album version. Seems like some real corners were cut to make this set, I wonder if the band's aware.

I have stopped getting ANY replies from the iTMS regarding this issue, I emailed them last Friday and every day this week (re-sending the message with a preface of "This was sent X days ago...") and still no response.

I guess it may be better to just buy the CDs and rip from the original rather than risk getting the shortcutted version. Sigh...

J.Melrose

Back
Top Bottom