MERGED --> Collector's Edition (CD+DVD) = Already Sold Out? + Will HMV Canada Have..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GG_The_Fly

The Fly
Collector's Edition (CD+DVD) = Already Sold Out?

I know there's been a bit of a buzz about this in some of the threads, but i am concerned that Amazon.com no longer is selling the item:

"Availability: THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available."

I had this item in my 'shopping cart' when it was available, and like an idiot, didn't purchase it when i had the chance. . .

Anybody have any information?

Most online store have already sold out of these. Even Play's. And I know New Zealand are only getting 2,000 for their entire country. I think this is going to be RARE.

For once I am so glad I didnt procrastinate, and ordered it a couple weeks ago.

They'll have these in the stores. I remember that there was a lot of hype about the best of the 90s special edition would only be in stores for week. It was there for about 2 months!

Yeah but the Best of 1980-1990 B-sides is akin to the MIDDLE edition of HTDAAB, the CD/DVD Special Edition.

They will be shipping these to stores. Just pick em up at your local music shop. I'm sure HMV will be getting the booklet edition. They are not just selling these on-line.

I wonder if I can reserve a copy at Borders or something, if I can't order online...can't believe they're already sold out! should've ordered earlier... but it's a good thing for U2 it seems :)

No, that's the MIDDLE edition. That's CD+DVD Special Edition.

The Box Set has bonus tracks, at least Fast Cars, has a leather-bound booklet, the DVD from the special edition, and the record, and the box. It costs roughly $30.

namkcuR said:
Well, bestbuy.com says they'll have all three versions, including the box set.

Nice! I didn't take any chances and purchased the item from Bestbuy.com. . . now i'll just have to wait for the email telling me that it's out of stock. . . :edge:

ramblin rose said:
At this point they should send out a fuckin catalog (like LL bean).

:laugh: that'd be so great, a U2 catalouge...needless to say I'd go crazy, steal dad's credit card, and two days later he'd be confused because the bank wouldn't let him withdraw any money...:macdevil: :angel:

Re: Collector's Edition (CD+DVD) = Already Sold Out?

GG_The_Fly said:
I know there's been a bit of a buzz about this in some of the threads, but i am concerned that Amazon.com no longer is selling the item:

"Availability: THIS TITLE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available."

I had this item in my 'shopping cart' when it was available, and like an idiot, didn't purchase it when i had the chance. . .

Anybody have any information?

well if this is true, at least the next time one of your friends ask you if U2 sold out with their ipod ad, just say 'no, it was just their albums that sold out'

Back
Top Bottom