MERGED-->Canadian/MuchMoreMusic U2 special + U2: Dismantled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also, another funny part was when she asked about selling out and Bono said that nobody joins a band to perform just for themselves. If you want to do something for yourself, buy yourself a pottery wheel, become a potter, and f*ck off.

One question: can anyone who taped it put it in a form that the rest of us can see?

I'm very excited to see this interview.

Thanks for your comments so far.

YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING I CAN FEEL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

U2: Dismantled

I just saw this on the net, it's a program on MuchMoreMusic, I heard it premiered on Jan. 1:

-u2 Dismantled-
Taped on location at U2's private recording studio in Hanover Quay, and at various Dublin-based sites from December 7th - 13th, 2004. Much Pop Culture Reporter Hannah Sung travelled to Ireland to engage U2 frontman Bono & drummer Larry Mullen Jr. in exclusive conversation on their current hit album, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb", their choices made to market the record, and the secret to U2's longevity in the music biz. Featuring footage of U2 performing the new track Miracle Drug, commentary from the rock legends' long-time manager Paul McGuinness, and a guided tour of this supergroup's childhood hangouts by their lifetime friend Gavin Friday.

Anyone catch it? Or is it something older and am I just really behind on things?

more info and showtimes
http://www.muchmoremusic.com/extra/u2dismantled/

Now Much MoreMusic is having a U2 night monday night, replaying the Dismantled show, another interview (not new) and then they're showing the Joshua Tree classic albums show. :applaud:

According to the MuchMoreMusic website the interview will be aired today at 10pm...can anyone tape it and put it online? Pleeeease!!! :sad:

Yea for fah - :applaud:

PLEASE what you can do to tape these programs tomorrow night so that hopefully we can all share them down the road.

OK? :hyper:

There are many people around the world that would love to see these programs - including moi. :wink:

Wow what a night to be Canadian. That was awesome! I loved all the new footage in the U2 Profile from the Dismantled interview. The Josha Tree classic album show is so f'n cool also!

fah, I hope you remembered us and will have some good news for us soon!

At least some stills would be nice.:yes:

Looking forward to hearing from you. Anything you can do for us is greatly appreciated.

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Here is what I have:

I taped U2 Dismantled, the Profile and the Making of the Joshua Tree.

I have seen the U2 Dismantled interview a couple of times now and it's great. I love it when Larry talks about how real men change lightbulbs

For those of you who haven't seen it. The Making of the Joshua Tree is available for purchase. It's one of those classic album dvds. Just a side note, it is worth buying. Inteviews with all the band members, Paul McGuinness, Daniel Lanois, Brian Eno, Steve Averill, Anton Corbjin and others.

I am working on this and have not forgotten those who want to see it. :wave:

They should do another 3 or 4 part "Spotlight" on U2 on Much Music as well but last nights lineup was really good although I had seen all of it before it was worth watching again!

After watching that Classic Albums show it inspired me to listen to Joshua Tree again....what a great album.

My favourite part of 'U2: Dismantled' was when Hannah Song was walking through Ballymun Flats with Gavin Friday, and the lady leaning over her balcony was asking Gavin if he was Bono. Gavin goes something like, "No I'm not Bono. I'm Gavin Friday. Have you heard of me? No? Well, I'm taller than Bono."

:laugh:

It will be on Much Music again on Saterday...for all the kids to watch! lol

It sounded to me like Gavin said he was cooler then Bono not taller then Bono :wink:

Yahweh said:
It sounded to me like Gavin said he was cooler then Bono not taller then Bono :wink:

You know that would make sense wouldn't it! I thought "taller" was funnier, but it wouldn't be the first time I've misheard something. I guess I've been listening to my iPod too loud!

fah said:
Here is what I have:

I taped U2 Dismantled, the Profile and the Making of the Joshua Tree.

I have seen the U2 Dismantled interview a couple of times now and it's great. I love it when Larry talks about how real men change lightbulbs

I am working on this and have not forgotten those who want to see it. :wave:

Still waiting and hoping for an upload of this...:huh:

Back
Top Bottom