MERGED-->Bono's stolen notebook returned?!+October lyrics returned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
atikicat said:
The story at u2log doesn't specify how long ago she found it...it just says "many years earlier." How can a fan find something like that and forget about it? :scratch: Weird.

Well, the person who found it (Cindy) wasn't a U2 fan, according to the articel at U2log.com. However, her friend Danielle is, so when she heard about it she did set the things in motion to return the contents of the briefcase.

And oh yes, also a big shoutout to U2log.com for this:
BTW...hats off to the folks at u2log for having the personal and journalistic integrity to keep this story under wraps for almost a year, while they verified the facts and waited for the contents of the case to be returned to Bono. There's a great lesson to be learned here...just "Ask the Edge!" :D

How true... :tsk:

C ya!

Marty

atikicat said:
BTW...hats off to the folks at u2log for having the personal and journalistic integrity to keep this story under wraps for almost a year, while they verified the facts and waited for the contents of the case to be returned to Bono. There's a great lesson to be learned here...just "Ask the Edge!":D

:applaud:

I never understand how people find/forget about random things in their attics after living in a house for years....If I moved into a house with an attic, the first thing I would do is go through EVERYTHING in there. :drool: attics:drool:

Why remake October, a positively perfect album and an omportant cog in the musicla journey of u2?

The only change to October i would have is throw in A Celebration in between FIRE and TOMORROW, seeing as that masterpeice of a song doesn't feature on any u2 album.

intedomine said:
Why remake October, a positively perfect album and an omportant cog in the musicla journey of u2?

The only change to October i would have is throw in A Celebration in between FIRE and TOMORROW, seeing as that masterpeice of a song doesn't feature on any u2 album.

:up:

briefcase-notebook.jpg

so it appears the idea of "Pop" had been in Bono's mind since the Boy tour... :hmm:

So "I Fall Down" was either "When I Fall Down" or "Julie Says"? And I guess we finally know what happened to Pete the Chop! :wink:

Great to see a picture of it, I heard this on the news this evening and couldnt believe it. They said Bono is thrilled to have them back! Im sooo pleased - such a nice story on the news for a change :)

It would be the most amazing thing ot have something like that, something with so much significance, returned like that after all these years.

Back
Top Bottom