MERGED --> Bono on CNN tonight + Bono on CNN - Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoBabe40

War Child
Bono on CNN tonight

10:00 Eastern Time - NewsNight: U2 frontman Bono discusses President Bush's trip to Africa.

I missed Good Morning America...not missin this :)

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the GMA show too :scream: no way am I gona miss him this time. I just brought a new tape and labled it U2 only to be kept at the vcr at all times.:yes:

:shifty: I think the LP is done except for polishing. :shrug: or maybe that is what my hope is.

Thanks for the heads up on the show tonight BonosBabe40! :yes:

sulawesigirl4 said:
damn, i have no cable. *sigh*

me neither *sigh*

I disconnected it weeks ago (which means I have no TV at all because I don't got the bunny ears either) and haven't missed it one bit.

Until now.

It was good! For those of you yet to see/tape it, it's on at 35 minutes past the first hour, and it about 6 minutes long, I think.

This is the most direct and articulate I've seen him on this issue in a while. (I didn't see GMA.) He answered her questions pretty well, and he's been in Dublin! He's sounding quite Irish again. Fortunately, the interviewer wasn't in the same room as he was, so she was able to keep her focus. :rolleyes: When she's interviewing him and he's there, she gets a little distracted. (So would I, though.)

Back
Top Bottom