MERGED --> BLASPHEMY.. the latest bono insult @ perezhilton.com + Jesus Loves You Too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I wish it was a sculpture of Lionel Ritchie:

lionel%20richie%20sculpture.jpg

While one has every right to criticize and one has every right to create art as one sees fit, this particular piece of art not only looks really bad, but it seems outright silly. Imagine helping an elderly person in some form, and then finding your friend laughing at you for trying.

I guess for some people, doing nothing is the way to go. Or, perhaps, laughing at those who even try to do something is the way to go.

There used to be a saying that those who can't do, teach. Now it appears that those who are too lazy or uncaring won't help, but will mock. This artist must be proud!

You know, if he actually sells this piece and the donated the profits to an organization he felt could help an African child, then my tune will change. But I highly doubt he'd give up any of his 15 minutes of fame or his small fortune for that.

Then again, given how bad this piece is, can it be sold. Blech!

Hey, I'm all for mocking U2 and can and will get a good laugh at the right jokes/comments (see some of the cartoons on various U2 fan sites), but this piece... meh. :|

Back
Top Bottom