MERGED --> BLASPHEMY.. the latest bono insult @ perezhilton.com + Jesus Loves You Too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jesus Loves You Too

Dutch artist Frans Smeets has created a sculpture of the U2 frontman, in Jesus garb with a Nike sign and Emporio Armani sunglasses. At his feet lies a dying African child in which he is totally disinterested.

The controversial work is entitled “Jesus Loves You Too.”

bonooooo.jpg

jesuslovesu2.jpg

jesuslovesu22.jpg

:|

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:

So, should RW play Bono in the U2 movie or should Bono play RW in the RW movie?

I could totally see Robin Williams as Bono in a movie pleading to world leaders while acting like the DJ from Good Morning, Vietnam.

looks like some high school kid put a pair of sunnies on a mannaquin and called it Bono.

What an artist.

I couldn't care less about the statue of Bono, but putting the dying African baby at his feet to me is pretty tasteless.

That.... looks... horrible:yuck:,people are assholes these days,serious,undeniable assholes,I know people have to laugh and poke fun at people but placing them to be something they are not is just wrong:tsk:

flybabe said:
That.... looks... horrible:yuck:,people are assholes these days,serious,undeniable assholes,I know people have to laugh and poke fun at people but placing them to be something they are not is just wrong:tsk:

Bono is not the chosen one? :sad:

bono_man said:
looks like some high school kid put a pair of sunnies on a mannaquin and called it Bono.

What an artist.

Last time I was in Brisbane, there were no mannaquins that looked like that.

Last edited:
bono_man said:

What an artist.

Haha, I agree, without the glasses I wouldn't even think it's him. What a tasteless work of "art".
But I couldn't care less. Bono's a mega celebrity, and it could be worse, really.

Um. Who is that masked bandit, and why does he have Bono's shades?

Dude: if you're going to criticize Bono, then at least make it /look/ like Bono. That guy looks like..well..someone else.

What pisses me off about that pic is the baby with blood all over it. Now, why under all things holy would you put the poor baby there? I mean, seriously, what depraved person would /do/ that, even to criticize someone? I could kick this idiot's ass just for that.

You don't exploit babies that way.

You just don't.

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I thought Anakin Skywalker was the chosen one!

:lol:

The only emotional moment of the prequels. Thank you Ewan McGregor, for knowing how to act.

Back
Top Bottom