MERGED--> ATTN Irish+Uk'ers(maybe)+ES misses number 1 + bit of a shock + ES at #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ireland

The Fly
bit of a shock

u2 failed to debut at no. 1 in Ireland with Electrical Storm.
It entered at no.2.
nelly is the no1. son in ireland this week:(

WOOHOO! ATTN Irish+Uk'ers(maybe)+ES misses number 1

Ah good ol' Dave Fanning, he just filled my heart with joy!
Slane2 is showing on Irish tv next saturday, first saturday in november! He just announced it after the first playing of "Hands That Built America"! Outta nowhere he then said loadsa people had been asking when Slane was getting a TV airing cos they had seen all the cameras there, so Dreamchaser are showing it next saturday, most likely bout 8pm on Network 2! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Can't bloody wait! Hope it is on at 8 cos I'm bloody well leaving for Glasgow that night at 11pm, they would have to pick that night!!!:mad:

Oh and ES only made No2 in the Irish chart, not bad, but of course it stinks cos Nelly and Kelly are still No1, lick my booooooooooo Kelly and Nelly!:madspit:

Electrical Storm enters UK charts at No.5

Not a bad feat for a band that has been around for 20 years! Never expected it to go to No.1 as its not one of their best, plus the radios keep playing the Orbit mix instead of the rockier version! still didn't beat that fecking Ketchup song though!

Back
Top Bottom