MERGED ----> AOL - Vote for U2 /AOL battle of the bands+U2 Vs. Green day + U2 ROOLZ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That thing credits Green Day with the "rebirth of politically-relevant lyrics".

Shut. Your. Mouth.

Yes, politically-relevant lyrics were all but dormant until fucking GREEN DAY brought them back.

Wanks

I don't think u2 have a chance of coming back I voted at least 20 times and there was no change in the results.

I voted (for U2).:bono: For an AOL poll, I'd say U2 is doing good to get 36% of the vote.

Keep voting everyone.

Vote for u2 as many times as u can. Just keep clicking on them, don't even have to refresh the page.

Still 44-56 i voted at least 300 times just there my hand hurts, now to sit back and listen to TUF goood luck and vote vote vote.

Irishteen said:
Still 44-56 i voted at least 300 times just there my hand hurts, now to sit back and listen to TUF goood luck and vote vote vote.

hmm, maybe it's not updated hourly. It's difinitely not updated in realtime.

My friends were saying once that Green Day was better than U2, so I told them that U2 could beat up Green Day. That's what I thought of when I read the title.

(I'm sure they really could beat them up! After all, Bono boxes in his free time and Larry knows some karate.)

I actually want Greenday to win the whole thing, because then all you ahve to say to people who say Greenday rock is, is that why thye were voted best pop group, I don't want u2 to win this section, but losing would be terrible because U2 are better then the rest.

Back
Top Bottom