MERGED-->Another new MP3: Miracle Drug + Miracle Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a thought. Listen to The Killers-Believe Me Natalie. Miracle Drug Sounds alot like that from what I can hear. So maybe U2 has been listening to some good music lately.

Thank you SO MUCH...

"Miracle Drug" is NOT "Yahweh", I don't think...even a rehearsal....

but it's incredible just the same..

can you imagine this LIVE!?!

If only MD was in "neon Lights" quailty, recording-wise, *sigh*..but maybe it's better that we discover it fully on the disc...

Bonostwin21 said:
Just a thought. Listen to The Killers-Believe Me Natalie. Miracle Drug Sounds alot like that from what I can hear. So maybe U2 has been listening to some good music lately.

WWWOOOOOO YEAH, the killers are AWESOME. glad to see someone that likes both U2 and the Killers.

Bonostwin21, email me we'll talk :wink:

Nick
nuke126@gmail.com

PS. miracle drug sounds great

I just wanted to revive this thread for a moment to make a comment on Miracle Drug.

I've listed to the clip several times now, and it's also had some time to sit with me for a week or two.

It just seems to me that I discover some new angle or nuance to the song every time I listen to it! And that's just from the shitty clip.

Someone mentioned a while ago about having concerns about this album just being classic rock, and not very many effects, etc..

Well, Miracle Drug from what I can hear probably has some of the coolest and most exciting effects I've ever heard. From Edge's psychadelic trans-conscious slide guitar, to the haunting treatment Bono's voice gets when he's singing. The effect really feels like a drugged and induced state; an auditory hallucination shaped by the pure emotion of the song. Way cool.

So, yeah, I think this will be one hell of a track. Can't wait to hear it off the album, then hear it live after its gotten its chance to work itself deep within our being for that wait between the album release and the tour.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom