MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion (b)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was thinking I was going to get to hear some different news for once.

Didn't know you also lived in St.Louis. Oh well...I can't seem to get any video on the stream anyway.

RobVox said:
LOL, man i haven't heard the news in a long time...you see I don't have TV anymore...strange.

RobVox

I know what you mean, RobVox. I haven't had TV for the last year and a half.

p.s. Thanks Gorman! You're a sweetie :)

ZigZag said:
Man, I was thinking I was going to get to hear some different news for once.

Didn't know you also lived in St.Louis. Oh well...I can't seem to get any video on the stream anyway.

You're stuck with boring STL news ;)

Unfortunately I have no way to capture video =/ Someone else is though, and it should show up right after the broadcast is over.

Well, I don't know why I'm listening to it then. I have the video right to my right, and the delay is confusing me. :huh:

gorman said:
No problem :) I'll be putting out very high quality MP3s and FLACs shortly after the broadcast.

Will it be possible for someone to repost these into tommorow? I'm not at my usual computer...if someone could adopt me and make sure...I'd exchange something....I don't know, I am sooo stinking excited! This is like the kickoff of so much excitement to be coming this year! EEE!! :hyper:

starsgoblue said:

Will it be possible for someone to repost these into tommorow? I'm not at my usual computer...if someone could adopt me and make sure...I'd exchange something....I don't know, I am sooo stinking excited! This is like the kickoff of so much excitement to be coming this year! EEE!! :hyper:

Yep, I'll have torrents going too, which will be up for quite a while :)

I'd stream music in the mean time, but it's a pain to switch between music and line-in from my tv =/

Wow, this news is THRILLING. They're reporting on some SERIOUS matters here!

I can't believe I just muted WinAmp. I want a surprise when my copy of Hut Dab shows up in the mail tomorrow, though.

Haha, I just realized it only buffers when I refresh this page, I guess this site is a bandwidth whore...hehe

Nope that last one wasn't me, are you downloading something over there ;)

RobVox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom