MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion 2b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was that another Beatles reference? Dont want to give too much away for those with teh delay.

gorman, i'm going to start a thread in this forum for the official mp3's, just to separate the discussion and the mp3 sharing.

the green bono guitar was there....so either ABOY or COBL

I thought Bono sounded good. But was anyone else surprised that the hottest-looking one of the bunch was...ADAM?!

And also...did Bono grab Adam's ass or did it just look that way? NOT that I'd have blamed him. Mrrrowwww.

I dunno'...that was a little less than I'd hoped for. The song itself was pretty solid, but Bono looked like a fool for most of it--he was shot poorly, yes, but he wasn't doing much to help. Adam also looked a little bit...dead...? Ha ha ha.

Well, I liked the way it sounded and I really liked Bono's voice; I was just more than underwhelmed with his "Live, live, live" confused mumbling (much like his "One, one, one," shit before the Radio 1 stuff). His goofy-as-hell posturing is also a little...off. It plays a LOT better on stage in an arena/stadium than it does in front of a few hundred people and on a TV screen, at home...

Now let's just see what they play next...!

Adam looked amazing. His jacket was way nicer than Bono's and he just looked like he was smokin'. Mmm, Adam.

Relax folks, still 5 months to get tight again. Vertigo is a tough song to sing live so good job Bono.Still a rocking performance though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom