MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are in New York for SNL, City of Blinding Lights is two things: It's a classic U2 song, and it's about New York's recovery - thus it makes perfect sense to play Vertigo followed by 'City of Blinding Lights'.

I'm going to start the live feed around 10pm central time (in 5 hours) so everyone can get connected, and I can work out any problems if they arise.

The live audio feed will be 128Kbps and support 64 people at once (although I'll raise the limit if need be). After the show is over, I'll be posting higher-quality MP3s via yousendit, and FLACs via BitTorrent.

I think someone is working on video too.

thanks gorman! it's so nice, especially with all the negativity looming, to have U2 fans like you around. :)

I'm thinking the rocker that is Vertigo and SYCMIOYO, a slower song. Just my opinion. :shrug:

Thanks Gorman for all things you do around here! I really appreciate you getting all the clips and links that you do.

they are playing 3 songs
vertigo
SYCMIOYO,
i will follow

the whole show is basesd around u2....snl even built a special stage for u2, a catwalk

filmrcj said:
they are playing 3 songs
vertigo
SYCMIOYO,
i will follow

the whole show is basesd around u2....snl even built a special stage for u2, a catwalk

Woah! That's awesome!

filmrcj said:
they are playing 3 songs
vertigo
SYCMIOYO,
i will follow

source?

filmrcj said:
they are playing 3 songs
vertigo
SYCMIOYO,
i will follow

Any chance they'll be in a skit? That would be too much.

Why is it every other Saturday flies by, and today it seems to be lasting 56 hours..

Last edited:
If this is true :drool:

And if it is not, I am sure there will still be lots of :drool: going on chez moi... :wink:

Bono was in a skit last time or no?? And where is this info about the set list/catwalk coming from?? I have to saythough...that would rule!!!

Wasn't Bono in a skit that was like a fake 'late show'??? or am I going nutz with the new cd within reach???:wink:

I know they usually DO only play two songs. But it's not impossible they would play three this time around. I mean, this is their most hyped album ever, I don't think it's unreasonable they would let them play like "special encore track" or something. haha, ok now I'm just rambling. It's nive to dream though, eh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom