MERGED--> All New Prop/U2.com Membership Discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if the "number" or whatever that Propaganda is providing for "current" members is the same as their old ID number that was printed on the envelopes?

I also wonder if there's going to be a way for long-time members to confirm their status regardless of if they've moved, married, gone into witness protection etc. in the 3 or more years since the last bit of Propaganda snail mail?

Does anyone have contact info for Propaganda? A blank pop-up window was all I got on their site. I've moved in the last 3 years and lost my ID#. Help! :(

I still don't know what to think about all of this...

On the one hand, $40 is a lot...

On the other, it could be worth it if the band gives out some actual stuff (like a new Melon-esque CD or something)

$40 and THEN pay for my ticket?

But, I probably won't even be able to attend a U2 concert otherwise due to tickets selling out so fast to casual fans... :madspit:

I think I'm going to hold off until I know about tour ticket prices, etc.....then I'll decide....if the ticket prices are reasonable, then they'll be more likely to sell the good seats out faster or even every seat, so it'd be a nice thing to have this membership....on the other hand, I don't want to pay forty bucks and then a hundred and forty after that for middle quality seats...

Yeah, I'm totally waiting for that to happen......supposedly, there is a link people found where you can order the subscription, but I'll just wait a few more days to think it over a bit and actually be able to access it from the official site.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I just wish that this special code was our Prop Id (or that we knew for certain that it is) because I found mine and if that's the case we won't need to wait on the letter.

i tried that when the original link was up but it wouldn't work. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom