MERGED--> ALL Miracle Drug Discussion + Edge Vocal on Miracle Drug??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markoajda

Acrobat
The Edge vocal on Miracle drug?

Is it just me or is it the Edge on vocals from 3:00-3:15 mark in the song? :scratch:

it's the only part of the song that can be the edge.
but i'm not sure yet.

I have a question... All Because of You - the verses - is it Edge and Bono singing together or Bono singing two different versions mixed on top of each other?

two different Bonos.. same as Crumbs From Your Table... theres actually one line from Crumbs where the low-voice Bono sounds like the Bono from Discotheque which was kinda cool :)

God Part III said:
I have a question... All Because of You - the verses - is it Edge and Bono singing together or Bono singing two different versions mixed on top of each other?

Are you trying to steal my topic? :wink:

Ohhh yea. Great call. That is Edge.. Sweet. Miracle of a song. This is going to be insane live...chills all over.:combust:

:) Ja čestitam, kot pri Vertigu mp3 si bil spet prvi.

(ampak jest vztrajam in ne bom še poslušala...je itak samo še dva tedna)

Miracle Drug.. best song from the album

I'm in love with this song, I almost shed a tear once I heard the entire song. Does anyone else feel this way? what is your opinion on this song?

Re: Miracle Drug.. best song from the album

xaviMF22 said:
I'm in love with this song, I almost shed a tear once I heard the entire song. Does anyone else feel this way? what is your opinion on this song?

To put it simply....yes

You know what, I love Miracle Drug, but my fav from the album right now is COBL, a couple of hours ago it was LAPOE, and this will probably change yet again. I think that this demonstrates that this album is so solid that many songs on it are the best. It just depends on your mood, i guess. :shrug:

Miracle Drug is totally mindblowing. I keep repeating the last 1:30. DAMN. That's good music!

Absolutely without a DOUBT the best song on the album. It is literally the best song I have heard since 1984. I am not kidding, words cannot describe the beauty of this song. Whoever didn't even MENTION it in their review of the album is completely blind to the beauty of their music.

Oooooh yeah.

I feel like Homer Simpson in the hospital pressing the button on the defibrilator - "mmmMore"....mmMore..... more!

I love the emotion in it ramping up a notch - then up another, etc.

WOWY fans will love it. :applaud:

AussieU2fanman:

I always enjoy reading your posts! You're often right and put forth a lot of logic in your sentenences. Miracle Drug is the best song.

Yes, incredible. I must agree I was listening to this song and All Because of You for the first time and seriously got tears in my eyes. Tears of excitement and happiness, it is just SO GOOD. Makes me like ATYCLB a little less, cause there is just something about it that is so much better.

P.S. - Dont start this thread into a HTDAAB vs. ATYCLB thread, thanks

boosterjuice said:
AussieU2fanman:

I always enjoy reading your posts! You're often right and put forth a lot of logic in your sentenences. Miracle Drug is the best song.

Thankyou! :D I'm just trying to transfer my overwhelming joy for this album into rational points.

Does anyone think that Miracle Drug has the potential to be a number 1 smash hit? I definately think it can, this song is perfectly moulded for a mainstream bomb blast.

Back
Top Bottom