MERGED --> Album Cover on Amazon + New album cover here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I like it.
It's very clean.
No tangent lines intersection in poor places.
Carrys the new "/////////" theme they have started.
Decent understated typeface use.
Good if not spectacular picture of the band, 'cept for Edge, he looks just a tad too "I'm bad!"
Bono looks priceless, like he knows something we don't.
This cover won't age poorly either, as it's pretty "classic" in its approach.

Last edited:
Do you think they'll add some biblical reference to this cover? A hidden message?

I am worried about that spot below The Edge's crotch. Could that be a bug? :wink:

:ohmy: Did I just start some crazy PLEBA thing now?

If this is indeed the album cover, it actually reminds me a lot of a few Ramones covers, where its just a black and white photo of the band in front of a wall.

Originally posted by Roland of Gilead
If some mothers had never seen The Edge before and saw this picture first, they'd lock their daughters away and ground them from ever logging on Interference ever again. :wink:

:lmao:

I hope this is the real album cover. I love it, and they all look so cool!!!:cool:

This cover is not at AMAZON anymore! :wave:

I hope they change it. :madspit:

no-img-lg.gif

machismo said:
If this is indeed the album cover, it actually reminds me a lot of a few Ramones covers, where its just a black and white photo of the band in front of a wall.

This is exactly the vibe I got from this cover! :up:

With all The Who talk, I was worried that they would might pull one of those "been caught pissing on a concrete slab" kinda things.

Ah very cool indeed, just perfect, everything their doing this time around is really to my taste. Me likey, they all look very cool.

Nice picture of the boys, though kinda underwhelming as album-cover art.

I like that other picture better...the one with the four of them in a desert-like setting with the big sky and the Rosarch-test cloud formation. That one, which is at @U2, reminds me of the UF cover (and inside album pics) and the JT shots.

As I wrote in the thread in the U2 News forum, this cover (or at least photo) definitely has an AB look to it, especially Bono. Are those "fly" shades? It's like a cross between AB and ATYCLB.

If this is the final cover, I like it. With a title like that, it's best to let the music do the talking, not the album cover. Anything more complex might be too much with such a thought-provoking enigmatic title. In other words, elegant simplicity is needed and it appears it was captured. Good job!

I definetely remember reading about this kind of cover anywhere...

The one who knew about it probably knows alot more about HTDAAb...

I love all the saturation of black within the photo and how it bleeds into the pitch black border. very cool.

Everytime I see that whole // thing I keep thinking if its like a web address or something lol!

u2://howtodismantleanatomicbomb

Last edited:
elfyx said:
Hey guys, how do you dismantle an atomic bomb?

Edge: (annoyed) its like this...
Adam: what? do i look like the fukin' bomb squad?
Bono: hehe, I tied adam's shoelaces together...
Larry: Huh? This is a photo shoot? Shit, I thought we were just all taking a break. Get outta my face.

:lol:

**funniest post in a while**

Nice work Headache! You totally rule interference by getting scolded by The Edge himself!

:up: :drool: :hyper:

I do hope this is the album cover, that's such a great picture of all of them.

Badass Edge is always a plus. :yes:

And yeah, Bono's definately plotting something. hehe

Back
Top Bottom