MERGED-->A Play-by-Play of Dave Fanning's Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Know what I found weird about Dave's show. They had loads of fans on from around the world after the track discussing their reactions, so that means there must have been a web-stream up somewhere!

eamonn_irl said:
Know what I found weird about Dave's show. They had loads of fans on from around the world after the track discussing their reactions, so that means there must have been a web-stream up somewhere!

no they were asking for people to call in from around the world and they could hear the song on the phone and then give their reaction.

haha i thought that was so fubin funny, all these americans calling up and stuff and then they cancel the webstream hehehehe

I think 2FM might have been under some outside pressure to cancel the stream. Anyway, the whole hour and a half show was stunning - archived U2 interviews, loads of previous singles and fan reaction from all over the world! (Oh and also that little thing of the Vertigo debut too!)

achtung davy said:
deve fanning fuckin loved it, he played some really funny interviews, and bono's crap jokes!
#

daithi. you are mean. laughing at those folk who couldnt hear it.
:wink:
i kept waiting for one of those people he interviewed to mention interference.
i had to sit with my aerial above my head for the whole 1.5 hours. my dad took the car out with him and took the digital radio with him. :|

what a song
:drool:

achtung davy said:
hehehe hey laura, what did u think? ;)

it was really good.
i couldn't eat my dinner i was so excited.
i played it at the highest volume both times he played it. i then proceeded to stick on some AB after that. I must really piss my neighbours off. :D

i misread what you said the first time and thought you said that that person was 5ft and naked. :shrug:

i was just having a blonde moment and read somethign completely different.

:up:

daithi.

i just sent you an email.

:up:

i know you'll love me even more for it.

:D

it sounds cd quality? i think my next door neighbours are starting to get sick of this song already, i think im on my 200 play of it!

:happy: thanks by the way :hug:

Last edited:
hahahahahaha. i seem intelligent.

no, im not blonde. i was jsut having a blonde moment i.e. i was being daft.

i was blonde last year for a while though. i have dark hair again with blonde bits underneath. you can't see them unless it's up. it should have been £100 to get dyed and £40 to get cut. i got it done for free. my hairdresser needed a model. i just had to agree to getting something different and trendy. :up:

achtung davy said:
it sounds cd quality? i think my next door neighbours are starting to get sick of this song already, i think im on my 200 play of it!

:happy: thanks by the way :hug:

do you live in finaghy still?

i live in a detached house but im sure my neighbours can hear my music. i hope they can. they play dance music and come home at like 5 in the morning tooting their car horn. sometimes the girl who is 25 who lives in the house goes out really early in the morning in her pyjamas to get a mc donalds breakfast and wakes me up. they also have yappy dogs who try to bite your ankles. if i see them i phone my house from further down the street and ask my brother to go and chase them. he usually tells me to f*ck off though. :|

achtung davy said:
hehe a true student, oh they were giving out cookbooks outside queens today!

i was up yesterday and my sister came along with me when i went to look for books. we went to the whitla hall and got some free things. we got personal alarms, rulers, pens and stuff. :up:

i could spot some of the first years a mile away. there was one in the bookshop asking what books he needed for his course because he hadnt been to any class meetings yet. he started telling the woman how excited he was. i seen him in the union later checking it out and i think he was trying to look cool but he looked really scared.

they wont be laughing when week 7 approaches and they got all these essays to do and presentations but i dont know if its just languages involve so many presentations. :down:

i live in dhun muire, in a detached but the neighbours complain cause im a drummer, a loud drummer hehehe, you can probably hear me in finaghy!

Back
Top Bottom