MERGED-->53 second clip of All Because Of You leaked! + ABOY snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wait though. is this the demo, radio edit, or William Orbit remix? somebody please tell me!!!!11

I got the track sounding a lot better...

Who should I email it too who can post it?

Last edited:
so it took 4 years to make this:huh: realy if there is not a 1min guitar solo in this album ill hehehe.

where is rocknroll....... this will not blow people away......

Dalton said:
LivLuvandBootlegMusic

are you a student or administrator at Calvin? I'm a grad.

Dalton, I tried to e-mail you but it says you're not accepting e-mails. I'm a student.

martha said:
Exactly. Bono himself leaked ES to a radio dj. :rolleyes:

If I remember right, ES was a gift to a friend DJ who was told NOT to play the song.

Which helps explaining the label/management's quick reaction.

Last edited:
I assume the on eon u2log is not the cleaned up version.. where can I get the cleaned up version? is it relaly much better?

For some reason listening to the clip made me want to listen to Cmon Cmon by the Von Bondies a lot.

this sound clip woke me up last night. my husband was listening to it and it woke me up. i was half asleep when i heard it but my first thought was how it sounded like boy. definitely sounds like it'll be a killer track! :up:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to the new album now that finally some material has been leaked!!

I've only listened to it once so far (wasn't expecting such bad quality!) but must say that the chorus isn't bad. I'll give it a few more listens and see how I feel then. Well done to AussieFan for the great lyric interpretation, sounds really like it!

Sounds like a cross between EBTTRT and even pre-Boy stuff.

Other than that, it doesn't sound very special to me. Hard to hear with the poor sound quality, but it doesn't sound like something that would turn me into a U2 fan, if I wasn't, already.

Who knows if this is even an album track? For all we know, it was exposed to be recorded just to throw everyone off.

Mark Freedman said:
Hard to hear with the poor sound quality, but it doesn't sound like something that would turn me into a U2 fan, if I wasn't, already.

I would think that if I heard a muffled 53 sec blip from a band that I wasn't already intimately familiar with (even if it later turned out to be the biggest masterpiece in rock n roll history) it would not turn me into a fan either.

I don't think I understand this comment. Would you expect any 53 sec blip (even if it was a clearer recording) to be powerful enough to create a new fan?

Nope, you are correct, I wouldn't really expect a 53 second clip to make anyone a fan.

It is a bad recording, but I definitely hear it clearly enough that my first impression is that it wouldn't be that special song that would make me a fan, if I wasn't already. But take that comment as just that -- a comment that a particular song wouldn't make me a fan. U2 has several songs I don't particularly like -- and some I didn't at first, and now I love. They are still my favorite band of all time, and they have more special songs than many other bands, combined.

But don't take my comment too seriously. It was just a comment on what I've heard from this song, and from a poor recording. It sounds like it will turn out to be a fun song, just not one of their special songs.

I can just imagine Bono reading this thread and laughing out loud about how worked up we've all got over this...

i like it, despite the horrendous quality, at least its something, and I think it sounds like it could be a really good song.

The Sage said:
I can just imagine Bono reading this thread and laughing out loud about how worked up we've all got over this...

The whole band's probably gathering around the computer screen getting the best laugh they've had in ages.

Edge: Ahaha, pre-Boy?
Adam: I'm so glad I let this leak!
Bono: We made music before Boy?

Axver said:

The whole band's probably gathering around the computer screen getting the best laugh they've had in ages.

Edge: Ahaha, pre-Boy?
Adam: I'm so glad I let this leak!
Bono: We made music before Boy?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is there a cleaned up version of this clip?

By the way I'm really getting into this little clip. There are many U2 songs which at first I didn't cared for but then I started getting into it. I think this might be it, the more I listen to it to the more I like it. It's kinda catchy. :yes: :up:

I don't know how anyone can tell how good the song is from that clip. I read most of the posts & finally got the clip but I really think it has potential. I didn't think the chorus to Beautiful Day was that great when I heard just that part of it but the whole song works well. I think this new song has that early U2 feel which is great.

Bono's Tart said:
I was at HQ this week as week but we didnt hear a bloody thing!!

They were playing the FULl ALBUM at full blast through open doors on Wednesday and Thursday night and Bono is now taking fans for a drive in his flash Masarati between 12.30 and 1.30 in the morning to hear the single and a couple of tracks in his car. I know this as a friend of mine was in Bonos car on THursday night!! Lucky sod!! :wink:

I was very excited for my friend but slightly concerned that B is doing this as there have been more nasty incidents happening ending with a "fan " being removed from Dublin by the garda!!!:huh:

Yeah, but it's not just B, the people there should be a little more restrained. Someone at another site, was saying how their friend was at the studios, and Adam was mobbed just trying to get into the garage. He was practically pinned against a wall by people.

I suppose since he's the most laidback member of the group, he handled it rather calmly, but still.

Back
Top Bottom