MERGED-->53 second clip of All Because Of You leaked! + ABOY snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FullonEdge said:
Hey Jim! I'd like to know.

Does this clip sound anything like what you heard in the studio or can't you remember?

just curious.

Hey - no not at all. I didn't hear this. What I heard was very different (better to my ears). This sounds more like a jam to me..

ramblin rose said:

That sounds like an interesting story. Do you have any details as to what happened?

I cant say, apart that it was a dangerous situation sorry!

I'm very concerned for Bonos(and all the band to be honest) safety at the moment mainly because of the amount of fans (who appear to be fine but you just never know) who are sitting outside the studios all day every day week in week out until 10.30/2.30/3.30 in the morning. I'm sure that all the fans he is taking out in the car are absolutely fine but there are some oddballs down there I have now seen this on two seperate occasions.

Apart from it being a ridiculous thing to do I'm sure the band get sick of it and I am convinced that this sort of behaviour has a knock on effect on other people, it definately stops the band from coming out to fans who are only there for a few days as all they see when they drive up are the same faces!! Its also beyond me why on earth they feel the need to spend their full life outside the studios, they have numerous autographs, hundreds of photos taken with the band what more do they want??
:huh:

Its a fine line between fanatic and stalker!!!

Bono's Tart said:

Its a fine line between fanatic and stalker!!!

I wonder if these fans(stalkers) are from Ireland, that they can be there day after day, or are they people who have travelled their to camp out day after day. I can understand going on a trip and spending a couple of days at HQ but to be there day after day, week after week sounds like people to be worried about.

yeah, but unless these people have weapons, what can they do?
be pests yeah, but it doesn't sound like they're an imminet threat

yeah...that fits another description

edit: u2 sounds like they're an imminet threat!!! YEAH!

No they are aren't from Ireland thats why I am worried!! Short trips not a problem I agree I've done it myself but not until 2.30 in the morning!!

martha said:
Maybe this will make them think about a release date sooner than November?

I know, I know. Wishful thinking. :|

I'm still waiting for more threats from the Italian newbie. Those were fun.

he had 2 posts...what was the other post?

what happened to my nice long post? Obviously it didnt survive the long arduous journey from my computer to the thread...and I cant be bothered to type it all again :mad:

well in brief then the lyrics and the song sound pretty good from what I can make out, esp. the lyrics, but bono's singing style and the song in general are a bit too atyclb-like for my tastes, but this is a very short and rough recording so i'll reserve judgement...

Lets just wait for the official "leak" shall we, you cant tell from that poor recording, I still think its bad to have recorded it even from outside in the street.

Parts of this sound clip sound strangely like "Where did it All Go Wrong" and "Lady With the Spinning Head"!

Be careful Headache, U2's goons could be coming after you any moment...just don't answer the doorbell, whatever you do :yikes:

if they came to my door, i would give each of them a hug

edit: about Jim's suggestion that it was recorded through a window, i think that you can hear the wind that messes up the sound. i think that it does get windy up there in dublin

Last edited:
Yeah, if Bono reveals a nipple in a picture, rest assured, a PLEBA thread 67 pages long will simultaneously come into existence. :wink:

Can't wait for Paul Oakenfold to remix this 53 second snippet.

Back
Top Bottom