MERCY thread 3,232

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PowerSurge said:

Better than BAD? :ohmy:

or did you mean it is JUST bad?

I don;t think it will be worth discussing this any further because if you think Mercy is better than BAD I just can't have a conversation with you while banging my head against the wall at the same time.

I mean honestly....could you see Bono and the boys at Live Aid in London playing MERCY and having the same effect. please be rational here. Not trying to be mean, really I'm not, I'm just a little stunned thats it. Maybe I took your comment the wrong way....hopefully I did:huh:

Bad's a great song, but it's not in my top 10 and probably not even in my top 20. Mercy is definatley in my top 20 and in my top 10 at the moment.

Like I said before, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (and what I mean by this is, I'm better than all of you and you all have to agree with me, for what I say is fact :wink: ) and different people respond differently to different songs (differently, in a different way.) Sometimes Bad really hits me, other times not so much. Mercy always hits me. Always.

On a Mercy-related note, I'm doing a free-choice watercolour painting in art where we have to make a border, and so I'm putting the lyrics of Mercy in the border, and then for the painting I'm going to draw Bono's eye and the "love believes..." part or something like that. I dunno.

Back
Top Bottom