Merchandise at shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well mine is army green with the red oval
U2
ELEVATION
TOUR [@] 2001

logo. just replace "@" with a heart (the suitcase).

It was either $20 or $25 and is of great, thick quality. made me very happy!
smile.gif

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
darn... no U2 underwear?

Oh yeah they had this suspicious pair of boxers for sale with a picture of edge grinning widely on them labeled "edgie wedgies." They looked uncomfortable beyond compare.

Haha Skesis! But isn't that inappropriate now that we all know Edge is a briefs guy?
wink.gif

There are 2 new t shirts this time. One is army green with the suitcase logo and it looks cool baby!

The other is the same as the one which was particular to Slane although a diff colour.

The key chain and the luggage tags are cool
smile.gif

do they still have the girl tank top like they did at the beginning of the first leg? i want one and cant find one anywhere...

alison

------------------

It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
do they still have the girl tank top like they did at the beginning of the first leg? i want one and cant find one anywhere...

Go to shop.u2.com

They don't have a tank top, but they have a new babydoll T.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

I bought a poster (I had it framed...it looks so nice!), a tour program, a mousepad, a keychain, and a baseball cap...first baseball cap I ever owned. I wear it all the time!
smile.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 10-11-2001).]

I can't remember what was available to buy at the shows. I thought they had an Edge type beanie, or some sort of hat. I've promised my sister something like that. Besides the obvious t shirts and sweatshirts, what else was available? This time I'll have to actually buy something.
thanks.

Keychain, buttons, poster, tour book, luggage tag, mouse pads.

Back
Top Bottom