memorized?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I've pretty much got it down. Considering how much I've listened to it, it wouldn't be a surprise if I could sing it backwards in Russian in my sleep by now.

arw9797 said:

:applaud: yay! That means they are playing it in LA then right? :hyper:

They better! They only played it twice. Once in sound check and then during the show. They have it down already. :up: :hyper:

LOL, I'm practicing learning "perfect pitch" right now, and even though I'm really starting to feel it I still have a long way to go.

I've noticed that my practice sessions have let me memorize Vertigo with a precision and clarity I've not experienced before. The sensation is real cool. It's like I can play it back in my head with amazing clarity. You learn to recognize and see the individual "chroma" of each note. I know my listening of Vertigo, as catchy as it is, was enhanced by my training.

For anyone looking to enhance their music listening experience I highly recommend some of the perfect-pitch training programs and courses out there!

Well, this little lady belted it out at a bar with some really cute Irish guys she ran into---in Ohio of all places! Lol, it was great...we got people to yell "Hola" back at us! I think we got it accuratley, I've been listening to it and watching to BBC video nonstop. Great fun...until this morning, I think my blood is about 90% Guinness right now--you gotta watch out for those Irish..... :wink:

Axver said:
I think I've pretty much got it down. Considering how much I've listened to it, it wouldn't be a surprise if I could sing it backwards in Russian in my sleep by now.

:lmao:

Yes, seriously, it'll be a matter of time now that my wife will see me flinching in my sleep and mumbling "hello hello OLA!" It won't be the first or last time either. :coocoo: = Me.

I think I have it memorized now...
But before sleep last night, I saw those posts about how
the chorus reminded somebody snarky of the supremes' "keep me hanging on", and so I had this restless nasty
episode of trying to recall that supremes bit and it was getting all tangled up with the "hello hello"s and it was making
me
feel sick!
and not in a good guiness-y way.
but I'm better now...
maybe some perfect pitch training will straighten me out!

cheers...

Back
Top Bottom