Me want studiocam!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
There's an album in the works...
But no cameras!
No Larry's seat, no rows of guitars, no newspapers on the couch, no one guy sitting at the mixing desk for hours on end!

Oh to be able to sit and watch a room full of nothing and endlessly hit the refresh button hoping and praying someone will walk in and steal Larry's chair.

I wanna see studiocam!!!!!
frown.gif

Oh, manda, I was just thinking about this the other day! How I miss the studiocam. Refreshing the page eagerly, hoping to get a glimpse of Larry slouched in his chair reading the everpresent newspaper, Edge messing around on the guitar, Bono stuffing his face with food, or Adam just to show up.
biggrin.gif

studio1.0720133900.jpg

studio1.0720164900.jpg

studio1.0721095900.jpg

If you're longing for a nostalgic look back check out http://www.scn.rain.com/~minerva/u2/webcam/index.html

-sula

I wasn't around for the webcams but for some reason I've been bumping into the archives nearly everyday that I'm starting to get a fake sense of nostalgia. It looks like you guys had a bit too much fun captioning the pics and from the sound of things Larry really had a thing for that chair.

In any case my question is, wasn't there one for pop too? I remember a long time ago bumping into a similar archive, or am I going insane?

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

As U2log.com would say, 'Larry read the newspaper on this song'.

"mmm, looks like Eno and Lanois are making the album, while the band sit around and watch."

"mmm, beefy bloke. Fancy clothes. Must be McGuinness."

Back
Top Bottom