Me + A hooters girls = lotsafun.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PICS PICS PICS!!!

I want to see how great a personality she has!
biggrin.gif

Yes, I know that so many guys I will be helping out tonight can't help but think how hot it would be to have a "fling" on the counter with everyone watching.

Hmm...

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 10-03-2001).]

About Oksana, actually, I don't really KNOW her, although I did meet her (and was shown on national TV news meeting her) and shook her hand and talked with her and gave her a tape of a song I wrote for her. I will never forget how good she smelled. Must be some of that expensive Ukraine perfume.

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 10-03-2001).]

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
About Oksana, actually, I don't really KNOW her, although I did meet her (and was shown on national TV news meeting her) and shook her hand and talked with her and gave her a tape of a song I wrote for her. I will never forget how good she smelled. Must be some of that expensive Ukraine perfume.

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 10-03-2001).]

Haha! That's neat, though. She used to be such a great skater. Haven't heard much about her lately.
frown.gif
I think she had too many problems in her late teens.

What kind of song did you write for her?

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

What kind of song did you write for her?
[/B]
It was a soft, pretty instrumental on synthesizer, very suitable for skating. It had the inventive title of "Oksana's Song". The funny thing about Oksana is that I ahd told people 3 years previously that I would meet her one day. And I did.

Does Hooters require you to have a minimum cup size to work there?

It's not at all like me to post such a question, I don't know what's wrong with me tonight!

------------------
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis." -Zaphod Beeblebrox

And just how do you know about their application procedure, Achtung_Bebe?

And you told us you were working at some "deli" type restaurant. I feel betrayed.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
And just how do you know about their application procedure, Achtung_Bebe?

And you told us you were working at some "deli" type restaurant. I feel betrayed.

~U2Alabama

lol well it's close enough isn't it Bama? They both take pride in their meat department... *giggle*
wink.gif

haha zoomanda--nah I'll always be the little sis... well ok maybe the littler sis.
wink.gif

I'm not sure how big you have to be exactly, but I probably don't meet the requirements... HMPH, who needs them anyway??? Discriminating bunch
biggrin.gif

alright maybe somebody actually has the answer around here... I need to know this for when I file my case against them haha
wink.gif

Well Shannon is not exactly busty by most standards, great body but not busty. She must have passed the other requirements.

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Hmmm... I think we should judge you on that. O.K., strip.
wink.gif

How could I have let this one slip by me?

Bebe slowly removes her... necklace

ohhhh I'm not sure I can deal with exposure at such a wide scale--not here--not now.

Perhaps tomorrow at Lemonade Stand
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom