Mark Prindles review on HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I personally think the guy's funny. It's not your usual reviewing style. If you check out his site there's millions of reviews. Most are in-depth and thoughtprovoking. And he does like U2. For the record. He even gave All That You Can't Leave Behind a favorable rating.

ozeeko said:
I personally think the guy's funny. It's not your usual reviewing style. If you check out his site there's millions of reviews. Most are in-depth and thoughtprovoking. And he does like U2. For the record. He even gave All That You Can't Leave Behind a favorable rating.

Which makes total sense. :huh:

I don't know who the guy is, so I really couldn't give a flying baboon about what his opinions are. Is his review going to stop me loving HTDAAB (which I do without shame)? Er, no.

ozeeko said:
Most are in-depth and thoughtprovoking.

In what world? There's nothing thought provoking about any of his reviews. I read many, and all he does is insult those that don't agree with his tastes.

But wait, it all makes sense now.

MrBrau1 said:

He's just a music writer.

He gives HTDAAB 5/10 stars.

He gives Pop 5/10 stars.

I'll post the Pop review.

you're telling me that to make me angry, aren't you? :wink:

the HTDAAB bashing is getting so old, and that review wasn't even funny. now maddox, his article was hilarious. but this guy is lame.

zwervers2 said:

HTDAAB is really the worst album the boys ever recorded. It's the only record they made that I don't play and that includes Passengers. Still it is very good when you compare it to the dire that is on MTV most of the time, but how people can compare this to AB or JT is beyond belief
:shh:

I agree - I don't know how they compare it, cuz JT sucks. :madspit:

In contrast, HTDAAB is :cute: :up: :bow:

prindles2fn.png

"Christ! You think that's funny? How is that funny? Jesus! Man! Wow! How is that funny? That's not funny! Christ! Jesus! Man! Holy I mean - WOW! I mean, jesus! Did you - wow? Huh? Man! Christ! I mean, look at -- I mean, holy -- look at -- wow! Where is - holy, I mean WOW! AOK! AOL? Whoa! I mean, look at the -- this isn't some kinda -- I mean, MAN! THis is - WOW!"

:eyebrow:

this guy has some major issues!

Yeah HTDAAB sure sucks. That must be why it swept the Grammy's this year. It is, indeed, U2's 3rd masterpiece.

I don't really care who the Prindles guy is, though I do like his potato chips. ;)

He seems like the kind of guy that would wank off to reading his own reviews. :madspit:

Honestly, it's not a complete disaster. :|

PlaTheGreat said:
He seems like the kind of guy that would wank off to reading his own reviews. :madspit:

Honestly, it's not a complete disaster. :|

off topix:

Pla.. I loved your Adam monkey under the discoball scene! :love:

:shifty:

Zootlesque said:

off topix:

Pla.. I loved your Adam monkey under the discoball scene! :love:

:shifty:

:drool: :drool:

The discoballs are actually earrings I found at a Party store. They are hanging in my bird's cage.

Back
Top Bottom