Mandy Moore thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
the question that now begs is, will you, sg, or any other girl here, make out with any of htese hot girls, for us guys?!!!??!?!?!
biggrin.gif

*See message icon*

You know, I could add to this thread several rather beautiful pictures of Jewel and Claire Danes, but I won't. I won't put the other ladies in this thread at the same lofty heights of Jewel and Ms. Danes.

But I will offer my thoughts on Mandy Moore:

I think she's not that unattractive -- kinda cute actually. And her music is probably the best (least annoying) of the teen-pop genre; my conscience doesn't weep every time I hear a song of hers on the radio.

The bad news is, she's not exactly a cultural icon the way Britney, Christina, Jessica, or Beyonce.

When the bottom falls out from this teen-pop crap, she'll probably fall with it.

And I'd like to remind all the guys about her age and to emphasize this bit of wisdom:

FIFTEEN GETS YA TWENTY.

biggrin.gif

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

September, streets capsizing,
Spilling over, down the drain

"You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're goin' up against. By God, I do. We're not just gonna shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy...bastards by the bushel."
from the film Patton

Here ya go, guys...Britney for ya...

brit-bio4.jpg

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
the question that now begs is, will you, sg, or any other girl here, make out with any of htese hot girls, for us guys?!!!??!?!?!
biggrin.gif

You wish.

wink.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

sure, i'd make out with a chick. i'd probably have to get boozed up though.

------------------
Make Love!
Not War

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Define 'hootchie mama'. I'm not sure if I get what you mean, you mean they try to win like it's an athletic event?

Brother Swallow-hoochie mama=a girl ie(mama)given it up,you know-(the "hooch")

And after reviewing some of the past 'auditions' in my life the athletic ones were always the ones most eagar to please,ambitious and 'animated' in the sack. Volleyball players in paticular.

Late...

D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

*NOTE TO SELF*
Keeping hanging out at the volleyball courts.

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the tip DB9, I have always thought of athletic girls as my type...when I actually get around to dating a girl anyway.

Can I just say Pleboy for men never looked so good...we need our own forum guys.....

jennifer32.jpg

jennifer33.jpg

charlize01.jpg

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 09-15-2001).]

Originally posted by Naya:
Some of you simply have no taste..
rolleyes.gif

*retaliates agressively by saying:

"ill taste you!"

and sg, yes i do wish, as does the notorious b.i.g. i mean j. swallow. so you and some others should. then put it on tape and send it to me and swallow. what do you have to lose?! ill pay for the tape!!!
biggrin.gif

its a win win situation for everyone!

------------------
-deathbear

Well Teddy Bear, I might make out with a chick if she's really hot.

eek.gif

------------------
Lock The Kids Up Safe Tonight
Put The Eyes In The Cupboard

"****"

FINALLY a male thread in here!

Mandy Moore is gorgeous, I've had the pleasure of meeting her, just as she was getting famous, in a room full of mostly male music industry types, more there for a laugh "another stupid teen pop chick". But you could clearly hear the gasps as she walked into the room. Almost 6 foot tall, great figure, really pretty face and she was really nice and friendly to talk to (even to this drunk, drooling bag of hormones) and during the show case she didn't even mime. Quite a good voice.

Britney's a whore though. She's here in Sydney at the moment, was at Bondi Beach swimming yesterday. She jumped into a wave in a little bikini, the wave hit her hard, the bikini top dropped a little and I bet those photos will be all over the net real soon
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom