Male to Female Audience Ratio?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There has to be more men, for the gigs I have been too (in the UK and in the USA) there have been more men. Although its not that uneven I don't think.

The first 20 rows of Popmart Sydney contained perhaps the greatest concentration of attractive women I have ever seen in such a setting. What also didn't hurt is the fact that one Helena Christensen and one Christy Turlington spent most of the night standing a couple of feet away from me. Relevance to this thread? Zero. But I like to relive it when I can.

Earnie Shavers said:
The first 20 rows of Popmart Sydney contained perhaps the greatest concentration of attractive women I have ever seen in such a setting. What also didn't hurt is the fact that one Helena Christensen and one Christy Turlington spent most of the night standing a couple of feet away from me. Relevance to this thread? Zero. But I like to relive it when I can.

:eeklaugh:

I'd say it was about equal, although it does sometims look as thought it's more females down the front - i wonder why that could be?

:hmm: :shifty:

Earnie Shavers said:

you are lucky lucky lucky.

also i would like to point out that with my experience, the better educated individual is more likely to be into u2 than the uneducated.

Back
Top Bottom