Make me like this song!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But back to the original topic: A room at the heartbreak hotel is one of those 50-50 songs for me:
sometimes i love it, and sometimes i skip it. But i like the back up singers.

Originally posted by wertsie:
Aha! Another Almost Famous fan! None of my friends seem to like it, but I love it. I think it's a beautiful film. Cameron Crowe rocks! I still haven't seen Vanilla Sky, but I'm getting way off track here, so I'll switch back to the actual topic.

You've got to see Vanilla Sky!! I frickin adored that movie, but I know it has gotten mixed reviews. Thats a load of crap because Tom Cruise is amazing in this film. So is Cameron Diaz. It can be hard to swallow, but if you understand it, the movie is very rewarding.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

I have always liked this tune. I remember always playing this b-side on a jukebox at Taco Tico in BFE central Kansas in the late 80's/early 90's. I totally associate Elvis(the real Elvis)with this song so I look at it as a throwback to the late 50's or something.

Originally posted by tackleberry:
You've got to see Vanilla Sky!! I frickin adored that movie, but I know it has gotten mixed reviews. Thats a load of crap because Tom Cruise is amazing in this film. So is Cameron Diaz. It can be hard to swallow, but if you understand it, the movie is very rewarding.

I know, I know! When's it coming out on video? I'm a HUGE fan of Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous, so I am DETERMINED to love Vanilla Sky.

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by U2girl:
Sure. Those keyboards are just magically soothing. It makes me feel like i wanna hug everyone in the world when i listen to it, i feel at peace with the world if you know what i mean.

ps: Bet you regret asking it now, with so many positive replies.
biggrin.gif

nah i dont regret it but i am surprised io thought u guys would back me up. but u guys juts inspired me to give the song a second chance. it is kind of lame though. sorry. the rest of the album IS a masterpiece like i said before.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-09-2002).]

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

Originally posted by BrownEyedBoy:

whatever thts in there thats not relevant i wrote accidentally sotrr y for the guy i just quoted.

------------------
" I can sing just like Bono, i can do that whole lemon falsetto exactly like him" -- me

"...u know how you can make people jealous by saying good stuff about you thats not even true?" - also me

Back
Top Bottom