Magnificent Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know it's not on the album
I know there's no 30 sec clip yet
I know I'll probably have to wait for "The Most Complete U2 Collection Ever" on iTunes
But I know I'm gonna love...Every Breaking Wave

let's sit back and...*appreciate*

:lmao:

It's the "The Really Complete U2"

Are you kidding me, i'm already appreciating the album after this one, "We love your money" i've already pre-orded all 56 display packages, the song that gets my heart is Every breath you took, an ode to sting after the u2 plane crashed into his house killing his sex robots.

Those 45 seconds were great, but the beach clip hints at something even greater. I really believe this song will be fantastic.

I recall the 30-second clips from ATYCLB. I listened to those things a million times, and "Walk On" stood out for me. I loved it even more when the album finally dropped, but Beautiful Day was what REALLY ended up standing out. Magnificent is the one I have my eye on now, so I'm more excited for that tune than any of the others.

I appreciate the beach clip :drool:

And the 45 second clips :drool:

The way Bono is singing "Magnificent" in the beginning is just making my heart soar, seriously.

For the rest, I cannot say anything because I haven't heard the final song yet.

I've pretty much figured out what I like most about Magnificent thus far:

The bass line. Absolutely glorious.

Its amazing, what a groove:drool: Love it and want to hear the whole thing:hyper:

I believe it will become my favorite U2 song from this decade. I know for some that isn't saying much, but I actually like Bomb and ATYCLB.

Speaking on Magnificent, I think the song will show up sometime in a different version. I was reading that Rolling Stone article and Bono says Will.iam had done an incredible remix of it. So I wonder if it's going to be a b-side like NLOTH.

These threads drive me nuts. I distinctly remember how many people got hard over "Miracle Drug"... Until it was released.

yep. "Miracle Drug" was such a huge disappointment for me too. that's why i've been cautiously optimistic about "Magnificent", though that synth intro may have just sealed the deal that i'll love this song.

yep. "Miracle Drug" was such a huge disappointment for me too. that's why i've been cautiously optimistic about "Magnificent", though that synth intro may have just sealed the deal that i'll love this song.

"read my type, YOU WILL LOVE THE SONG!!!"

I love the dancey-electro intro going into the classic Edge sound, imagine it as a single when it comes out, will blow peoples minds. :up: Listening to the 45 second clip that is. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom