Macbeth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtunganton

The Fly
i'm probably in the wrong section...sry...but i have an english project where i have to make a 15 song soundtrack for shakespeare's Macbeth and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions...i was thinking Exit already but as i said i need 14 other songs so any recommendations would be appreciated...and hopefully some people here have read macbeth...thx
*a*

Macbeth's awesome. Do you just want U2 or an assortment of bands?

Exit certainly sounds like a good idea, and just sticking to U2, I'd probably consider God Part II and The Fly too.

That's an awesome assignment! I'm actually teaching Macbeth this year (my first year out of uni and into the real world - OMG!)

Sorry, I can't add anything new here though... Like Axver and yourself, I really think that Exit, God Part II and The Fly would be good choices... but I'll keep thinking!!

Good luck with your assignment! :)

i was thinking u2 initially but if you know other songs that fit with certain scenes or w/e in the story, feel free to suggest em...thx again
*a*

I would suggest some of Porcupine Tree's darker compositions, such as Collapse The Light Into Earth.

Surely there's something by The Cure that would fit Macbeth too.

Back
Top Bottom