Lynching other U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: reply

wizard2c said:
It's what is called a "click".....you're either in the circle or you're out. And I know where I stand.

:|

Me too, the closest I came to being in an online "clique" was in the very first, original Zootopia, in the Adam forum, the frequent posters kinda knew each other, but we welcomed newbies with open arms, cyber poptarts, tea, and spoons.

If I got flamed here, I'd be on my own.

I'll be honest, the flame wars that erupt here, the "lynching," really does make me miss that place.

Perhaps just plain old mob mentality. That exists outside the cyberworld of course, it existed before their was an internet. If the majority of people like something, yeah, dissenting opinions would catch some flack.

beli said:

Keep posting. I should have known better than to ask a stupid question publicly. That'll teach me. :mad:

When I was in high school various teachers would say "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask." Obviously the internet hadn't begun yet. :rolleyes:

*off-topic*

Nah, I'm convinced there are such things as stupid questions.

Real life example.

*backdrop* I work at a pet shop.

(picture this)
I have my hand, all the way in an aquarium, cleaning glass from the inside and I get asked the question, "do you work here?"

What do you say to that?, it's the ultimate set up to say something incredibly sarcastic, all you can say is "yes."

Resume topic.

thrillme said:
*off-topic*

Nah, I'm convinced there are such things as stupid questions.

Real life example.

*backdrop* I work at a pet shop.

(picture this)
I have my hand, all the way in an aquarium, cleaning glass from the inside and I get asked the question, "do you work here?"

What do you say to that?, it's the ultimate set up to say something incredibly sarcastic, all you can say is "yes."

Resume topic.

:lmao:

Well... I must admit I thought those teachers were full of crap. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom