LP13 - Still Waiting - 1980 days since Bono announced Songs of Ascent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because there is a vile turd of a song on that turd of an album called Passengers, which is called "Elvis Ate America".

Now if there wasn't....then that would be a funny mix up!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I don't know what you're talking about. Elvis Ate America is great.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's funny how U2 are so secretive about there music,most bands enjoy letting there fans into the album making progress!

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Not if the music they're working on might never see the light of day. Then they'd just be teases. If they had let their fans in on the album making progress of 'Songs of Ascent', as a bad example, fans would have thrown even more of a fit for having it amount to nothing.

Sent from my fingertips.

Bono was seen hanging out with Chris Brown in Monaco.

riri_zps9700e0bf.gif

I might be stretching and reaching after all it's just a couple of pics in a club but maybe just maybe Bono and his crew ran into Chris and his crew in the club and decided to snap a couple of pics with their friends.

I mean, yeah, otherwise I guess these pics reveal that they've been bffs for ages and Bono clearly approves of spousal abuse

I might be stretching and reaching after all it's just a couple of pics in a club but maybe just maybe Bono and his crew ran into Chris and his crew in the club and decided to snap a couple of pics with their friends.

I mean, yeah, otherwise I guess these pics reveal that they've been bffs for ages and Bono clearly approves of spousal abuse

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times... Take your common sense and logic and shove it up your ass.

It is not welcome here

Id have thought Bono would be keeping better company then that idiot!

We're now down to discussing whether or not Bono is friends with Chris Brown because they were in the same place together and took a picture. Good, really good work Interference.

We're now down to discussing whether or not Bono is friends with Chris Brown because they were in the same place together and took a picture. Good, really good work Interference.

Can you imagine the meltdown if Chris Brown was featured on a song in the new album? ??????

The thing about Chris Brown is that even though what he did was wrong, we also need make sure as a society that we don't provoke people like him.

Bono looks fucking old these days... And those glasses...

Yeah, a bad joke, I know.

But seriously, I care about issues like violence against women and abuse a lot and I don't want to see Bono in a picture with someone like Chris Brown, no matter if it's at a party or anywhere else. He should have just said NO to him. It doesn't fit in with what he or U2 stand for in any way and Brown shouldn't be given any opportunity to suck up to Bono. That's my opinion. Now go on with the discussion of U2's new album (if there even is one).

But seriously, I care about issues like violence against women and abuse a lot and I don't want to see Bono in a picture with someone like Chris Brown, no matter if it's at a party or anywhere else. He should have just said NO to him. It doesn't fit in with what he or U2 stand for in any way and Brown shouldn't be given any opportunity to suck up to Bono. That's my opinion. Now go on with the discussion of U2's new album (if there even is one).

I don't know if it's easy to Bono to say no., but I agree with you.

But seriously, I care about issues like violence against women and abuse a lot and I don't want to see Bono in a picture with someone like Chris Brown, no matter if it's at a party or anywhere else. He should have just said NO to him. It doesn't fit in with what he or U2 stand for in any way and Brown shouldn't be given any opportunity to suck up to Bono.

On the scale of 0 to Supreme Evil, where do you see a guy like Brown landing in relation to a guy, like, say, George Bush? :rolleyes:

Hate bonos new glasses makes him look droopy

Watching Sopranos and Mysterious Ways just came on in the Bada Bing

On the scale of 0 to Supreme Evil, where do you see a guy like Brown landing in relation to a guy, like, say, George Bush? :rolleyes:

Somehow I expected this question :wink:

I don't want to bring up the old Bush discussion again, but yes, I have never liked the pictures of the two of them together. However, I accept and understand WHY Bono felt he had to meet Bush and had his picture taken with him. With Brown I don't see the reason, except that they're both at the same party in Monaco.

I'm sure there are people out there who. like me, feel sensitive about those issues and I really wish Bono would chose the people he's surrounding himself a little bit more carefully, especially when he's in party mode and has all kinds of people trying to suck up to him. Not talking about politicians here, because I eventually accepted that they are a necessary evil for his campaigning work.

Hate bonos new glasses makes him look droopy

Watching Sopranos and Mysterious Ways just came on in the Bada Bing

The sopranos now were talking. I reckon the bada bing is probaly the strangest place ive heard u2's music. It was played by orders from paulie i heard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom