LP13 - Still Waiting - 1980 days since Bono announced Songs of Ascent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
look. im on board with trolls. if they are funny. like dril. dril is funny. dril doesn't post content here, but dril is a funny troll. this is not funny.

Some people on here are not U2 fans. Bono will not think much of people pretending to be U2 fans. Don't let the bastards grind you down to all the fake U2 fans. Been a U2 fan since 1984. Bono rises the middle finger to all the people who hate U2 and to all so called U2 fans. Bono says Get fucked too. Why should U2 ever release album when when the world is so fucking shit. Bono has deep hole in his heart to care very much about humanity and the world. Bono has his personal demons like in health wise related to his eye sight. Bono has anger inside that no way makes him a perfect rock star. U2 are very serious band and people mock them at will.:angry:

Some people on here are not U2 fans. Bono will not think much of people pretending to be U2 fans. Don't let the bastards grind you down to all the fake U2 fans. Been a U2 fan since 1984. Bono rises the middle finger to all the people who hate U2 and to all so called U2 fans. Bono says Get fucked too. Why should U2 ever release album when when the world is so fucking shit. Bono has deep hole in his heart to care very much about humanity and the world. Bono has his personal demons like in health wise related to his eye sight. Bono has anger inside that no way makes him a perfect rock star. U2 are very serious band and people mock them at will.:angry:

I thought you were more of a Red Hot Chilli Peppers fan. Because they wrote the song 'Under the Bridge'. And that's where trolls live.

Sent from my fingertips.

:wave:Lady Ga Ga fan myself actually. She is the 21th century Madonna! Saw her on the Granham Norton show last night. She has vision and real smart bright young woman. Pop art is the album U2 should done for thier Pop album. Lady ga ga true artist who designs different fashions to wear on stage and her music is like futuristic Kate Bush. lady ga ga a real talent on the keyboards and has a great backing band. She has some mind to make millions in the music industry.

I'd actually take a u2girl post over this.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Was one of the working titles for new U2 called Project One a few years back? U2 could call the album that after the project seven towers in Dublin?????:applaud:

I consider myself as a big U2 fan. After years of statements from the band I'm quite disappointed that there is still no album or even an announcement. Maybe you are not disappointed, that's Maybe you didn't follow the threads frequently the past years. I think MOST of the die hard fans are tired of the false
Information and want an album rather sooner than later, but ..... I might be wrong...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

I consider myself as a big U2 fan. After years of statements from the band I'm quite disappointed that there is still no album or even an announcement. Maybe you are not disappointed, that's Maybe you didn't follow the threads frequently the past years. I think MOST of the die hard fans are tired of the false
Information and want an album rather sooner than later, but ..... I might be wrong...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Definitely not the only one.

Bono was seen hanging out with Chris Brown in Monaco. What a joke. :lol:

Yeah, totally lame. One of the worst, most undeserving people to hang out with Bono ever :no:

I take comfort in the thought that maybe Eve, who was also there, wanted to meet Brown and Bono just gave in for his daughter.

Back from holidays and still no album news :sigh:

Yeah, totally lame. One of the worst, most undeserving people to hang out with Bono ever :no:

I take comfort in the thought that maybe Eve, who was also there, wanted to meet Brown and Bono just gave in for his daughter.

It's only early August. I don't think we'll hear anything until early September. Until the first single is announced, I'll (try to) be calm.

Great post! :crack: Man it's been quite the trainwreck couple of years...

It definitely shows how Bono's opinion of how things are going is beyond everyone else in the band and is often quite wrong and maybe flippant.

It's pretty clear with Adam's comment at the end of 2011 that they left Songs of Ascent behind because they must have developed better material.

I would actually love this as an album title, assuming the spelling is corrected.

one of the reported songs kicking around during the NLOTH/Songs of Ascent days was Pilgrim's Lack of Progress. I don't think it was ever reported to be an album title.

other songs...
Velvet Heart, House of Abraham, Anybody is a Star and of course, Every Breaking Wave, North Star, etc.

Let me share something with you:

My phone was playing a U2 song and my friend took it to see what was the name, and he said it was "Elvis Presley and America". And I was like "what?" And started to search what was the name of the song.

And yesterday I discovered that for all these years I thought the song name was "Elvis Presley ATE America"

Now I don't have to understand what this title means anymore

Insider info at u2 Valencia Subtle message related to upcoming album (photo/cover/video) related stuff or random coincidence with their Bray Beach shoot last October ? :hmm:

And last week U2 Valencia has a supposed siren as their cover page.

They have no more information then anyone else. They're just pulling shit put off their asses like everybody else

Let me share something with you:

My phone was playing a U2 song and my friend took it to see what was the name, and he said it was "Elvis Presley and America". And I was like "what?" And started to search what was the name of the song.

And yesterday I discovered that for all these years I thought the song name was "Elvis Presley ATE America"

Now I don't have to understand what this title means anymore

Thats because there is a vile turd of a song on that turd of an album called Passengers, which is called "Elvis Ate America".

Now if there wasn't....then that would be a funny mix up!

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Is this a thing? Sounds painful..

Now this I would like to see. Pulling shit that was put off ones ass is a talent I have not seen the like of! I would imagine it would smell though......

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

So your solace is that perhaps his daughter wanted to meet a known beater of women, so as a dad he just had to do it?

It's funny how U2 are so secretive about there music,most bands enjoy letting there fans into the album making progress!

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom