LP13: Oh well Oh Well Oh Well Oh Well....Tell Me More!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
What we know so far:

- Several Sources are reporting that U2 will indeed release their album before the end of the year.

- They may or may not be recording a video on a bridge in Dublin today.

- The album has been rumored to be called "Sirens" and the new single may actually be called "Summer Nights" which is freaking hilarious.

Volcanos, Sirens, Summer nights connection? I think there is a Bay of Sirens in Taormina, Sicily at the foot of Mt Etna

Sent from my GT-I9195 using U2 Interference mobile app

I like the theory that security and others are denying that it is a U2 video by focussing on the fact that they weren't there. Going back to one of the earliest reports on the shoot, edge lookalike with a guitar was spotted. Given what has been said about the album being inspired by their roots, and trying to make it, there could be a narrative to the video about themselves as youngsters on the streets of Dublin, and then them as old men in the studio? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I couldn't trawl throw every post of the 250 between going to sleep and waking up.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I like the theory that security and others are denying that it is a U2 video by focussing on the fact that they weren't there. Going back to one of the earliest reports on the shoot, edge lookalike with a guitar was spotted. Given what has been said about the album being inspired by their roots, and trying to make it, there could be a narrative to the video about themselves as youngsters on the streets of Dublin, and then them as old men in the studio? Sorry if this has been mentioned, I couldn't trawl throw every post of the 250 between going to sleep and waking up.

I agree that this is a very realistic concept.

Well, now someone said it was a guy with red hair with a guitar on this bridge (Edge with (red) hair is ridiculous).

But to be serious. Is something happening? I think that the answer "yes" is quite obvious. I do not believe any of the titles that has appeared lately, but I think we can be pretty sure that something is happening within a few weeks. The U2 macinery surely knows that we are expecting something, and if there was nothing this year, they would surely let us know. Because they would have to deny rumours like this. But they don't.

Hope this is not about the new Carney movie. If I remember correctly, it's about a new band trying to breakthrough. I dismissed for the first time because I heard that the majority of the shootings will be on England

Well, now someone said it was a guy with red hair with a guitar on this bridge (Edge with (red) hair is ridiculous).

But to be serious. Is something happening? I think that the answer "yes" is quite obvious. I do not believe any of the titles that has appeared lately, but I think we can be pretty sure that something is happening within a few weeks. The U2 macinery surely knows that we are expecting something, and if there was nothing this year, they would surely let us know. Because they would have to deny rumours like this. But they don't.

Doesn't matter what colour hair in black and white.... I imagine flashback sequences are usually shot in black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom